Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call disconnection btw iEnsemble & Tenor

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Zia Andy

We are trying to connect a Ensemble gateway to a Tennor gateway. When we try to send a call from our Ensemble to a Tenor gateway, our call always gets disconnected after about thirty seconds. We don’t experience such problem when connecting to a Cisco gateway. Can any one help us understand the cause of this disconnection. Any replies will be greatly appreciated.

Stefan

Do the following on Tenor side
    config#
    dsp faxrelay = 0
    exit
    config sub#
    and try. this should work, because we had a same problem.

Stefan

Andy, did you make changes and does it helps you?

Zia Andy

Actually for now we havn’t been dealing with this but We try I will give you the results ASAP

Andy

Dear Stefan, I have the one who has the iEnsemble and the one who has the tenor told me he put the lines you gave us into the Tenor but still we have the problem. Could you please kindly be online to check whether we did right or not. we really stuck on this !!My MSN ID is “aabbasnejad@hotmail.com” and my Yahoo massanger ID is “amir_abbasnejad2002”.
    Thanks,
    Andy

Halfawi

We are ISP here in KSa (Saudi Arabia) we install Quintum Equipment but still we didnt get the penfit of the service ,we are looking to connect our offices inside KSA , we need your help and experince to get best and less cost of calls b/w our offices .

Noname

Point to point betwen offices is the easiest of the configurations.
    If you need help setting them up, contact me at mike3799@yahoo.com

Good luck!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.