Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Exracting IVR Files from QUINTUM (eng)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris

I was originally under the impression that the quintum would deliver the prompt files, but after further investigation it seems if i want only 1 language (english) i still have to setup an outside IVR server? Is that right? if that is the case How do i extract the files? and how, and where do i store them, and can it be the same server that runs the billing and radius

noname

The quintum run the best with a external IVR server. That is just a old P.C, with the audio files on it and a TFTP client software on it.
    The IVR could be colocated with the gateway or across the internet if you have enough bandwith.
    Anyway, the quintum only “download” audio from the server once, keepeing that file on the memory after the first use.
    After few hours of operation, the TFTP transfer is only a trickle, only for the files that the gateway did not use until that point.
    The files for the IVR (audio) are on the quintum website (you will need a logon)
    I do have the ones in spanish somewhere, but it should be easy to get them from quintum.
    You could have the TFTP server on the same chassis than the billing as long as you have enough hard drive, memory,etc.

Tusar

I have configured IVR with Quintum Tenor using TFTP server.
    The voice is very noisy and not acceptable. How can I get clear voice prompt ?
    My DSP codec is 81 i.e g723.1-6.3kbps

Kollol

Can anyone send me the IVR voice prompt files (English) for Pre-Paid Calling Card for Quintum Tenor A-800? I lost my ID and Passwd to logon the Quintem site.

Teodor Georgiev

Kollol, why don’t you “bite the wood”?

If you are really a customer of Quintum, then enter your tenor box serial number on their site and and a new user/pass shall be issued to you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.