Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Password for Webswitch 100 (Ericsson)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    noname

I got several request for the password for the Telnet side of the Ericsson Webswitch 100 box.

The password: telnet: soliton / solphone

Anyone have a Ericsson FXO box that want to trade/sell??????

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

radiolan

noname: ws100G4 4 port units, (new) are in the $ 550 US range. what have you to trade ?

Noname to radiolan

Lets see: A wife, two kids, a old beat up minivan.

Well, I guess the only item that is kind of abundant are CAC channel banks, with the password taken out.
    Will trade a Ericsson four ports FXO for a fine channel bank with FXS ports????
    I do not know if swaping is allowed or Tom will get both of us expulsed, but I will give it a try.

Gary

I have the telnet programming manual for these units if you guys want a copy?
    Email: gary@lookieloo.net

Rodney

The password works for the P4, does anyone know the password for the G4 (FXO version)?

Thanks

Dan

The configuration utility that comes with the Webswitch CD (FXS version anyway) has a pseudo-graphical telnet utility. Telnet sends usernames and passwords in the clear, so you can use a freeware packet sniffer (www.ethereal.com) on the configuring PC to watch what the application is sending. That is how I found the password for my WS100 (before I found this message board, that is..)

Dan

kg

does anyone have a copy of the
    configuration utility for Webswitch
    100 box?

Rodney

I want the config utility also, I’ve tried contacting Ericsson and even Soliton the manufacturer of this equipment (Solphone) but never receive replies. Cripes I’d even pay for the software.

Gary

I’ve got it! ( telnet manual and configuration utility )
    anyone want it??
    email me:
    gary@lookieloo.net

Dan

Saw a PDF file @ Symbol with some pictoral references to the Webswitch 100 G4’s config manager. It’s neat how the port configuration window is changed from that of the P4. Maybe the folks at Symbol have a relationship with Ericsson and can get the much sought-after configuration tool… Wishful thinking… 🙂

http://www.symbol.com/services/downloads/NetVision_Demonstration_Guide.pdf

Dan

kg

Thanks Gary everything work out once I got the utility tool.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.