Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

ppp cisco?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ersin BOSTANCI

is it possible to use to ata 186 or 188 on a point to point network like a leased line between two locations? i have zyxel xdsl router on each end.

noname

Yes, you could use it that way. ut to be able to call from one box to the other, you will need to dial the I.P. address of the other box.
    If you get a gatekeeper,software or hardware, you could just dial the phone number asigned to the remote box.

Idea: If you have the type of phones that have few memories that could be programed to a button on the phone, you could program the whole string in a memory.
    Something like “to call the office in Italy, press the red button.

BENNET

Dear All,
    Can any body help me wherather can i call any cisco ata 186 with out any service provider ? that is say can i call any cisco ata 186 which is online using the IP registered on it.
    Plz advise me on this.

Raj

Hi I have 2 ATA 886 i would like to connect point to point over internet
    can you have me with info on how to do that and if i need an add software of hardware

moti

If anyone configured cisco ata 188 in 4 locations without using gatekeeper software.just i want to call by dialing like 345 to the other phone which is also connected to ata.If gatekeeper is compullsory anythinhg available free or which cheapest gatekeeper integrate with cisco ata boxes
    Bye
    Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.