Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Configuration Tenor A800

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    esenela

I understand a lot of peoples here facing problem with Quintum Tenor A800 configuration and documentation? Simply drop me a short mail describing your problem i will get back to you.

esenela@yahoo.com

saeed

esenela, is there a way to extract CDRs and avoid billing software for charging clients i m in call shop (call center business) and i want to put my own a800 in three countries.

and also do termina. but for termina. do i need billing softW. or i can just extract it from CDRs?

thanks

Sohel_Raihan

I receive the following alarm in the Quintum Tenor A800 gateway’s CAM, –

“Critical Software Error (VManagerProc(L7): failed to create translator)”

What could be the possible reason for this error? can someone please help me …

Regards

Sohel Raihan

Hwyking

For Saeed first, u can extract them in the tenor…..or u can use a billing software, but u can not use both at the same time…

Hwyking

For Sohel,

Check the software version on the tenor, I think u r running old version that had bugs…

KK

I would like to do complete outbound and inbound configuration in Tenor A800. Can any one help me with documentation.

Tech Guy

The Cam should not be used to configure the Tenor. It has been removed in the new firmware.
    Techguy@cableone.net

smile

I need to configure my Tenor A800, please help me in getting it done

icarus

Hi … I’ve got a Tenor A800
    and when I get in to evlog
    I get “Event Log Pad Field is Invalid!” What is this message about ? and What can I do for it ?

Thanx .

pars

204:VManagerProc(L7): failed to create translator

Hari

I am connected to a gatekeeper owned by a company who is doing interconnect with me.

We send ARQ msg, and they send ACF message. But my quintum D240 could not decode this message and returns them Unknown MessageResponse.

When I checked my trace I found the following. Can someone help me?

I am wondering if there is bug in this quintum . My email is haribabu@pcitele.com

EXCP :891261501:RAS decode of msg from 146.101.156.20 failed.

EXCP :891261501:Asn Function failed with Reason: “5” , in file ras/RasMessage.
    cpp, line 276

EXCP :891262003:RAS decode of msg from 146.101.156.20 failed.

EXCP :891262003:Asn Function failed with Reason: “5” , in file ras/RasMessage.
    cpp, line 276

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.