Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Two Tenor A800 with only one IP address

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alberto Tamborrel

I need to connect two A800 with a single IP address

The ISP provides me only with one fixed IP, but I need to connect two Quintum Tenor A800 in order to have 16 pstn channels available. Can it be done with a router instructing this to give the provider’s IP address to the first gateway (using such gateway as gatekeeper) and a internal IP address to the second?

Thank you in advance for your help

Nur

Please check the multichannel feature, but I am not sure if this might solve your probleme otherwise you can use NAT (Network Address Translation) and connect both boxes to private IP and use your public IP as the default gateway IP address

Chris Johns

Im having the same issue, my A800 is maxed and i want to add another but to get another IP address would cost 1000 per month (ouch). the Technician is telling me i can probably do it with the functioning of my router and a switch. My router specifically supports h323, but im not sure if it will work with 2 a800’s, If someone knows a sure answer/solution, please advise.

nur

You can work under the NAT 100% sure, no need to have a router you can also use a computer with two network cards to do the NAT.

Matt

You need a call Quintum call relay. It will allow you to have 1 static external Ip and as many boxes as you want on the free private ip’s
    any questions drop me an email.

kasraou iraq

hi dears
    pls any one have a configertion of tenor a800 pls provide me we bought more than 3 sat modem and the haven,t the munuall not help full

regards
    khasraou khdr

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.