Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Recs for call center, Costa Rica to US

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    quality

Im trying to set up my call center here in Costa Rica. Well be telemarketing to the US with high volume. Ive ordered units from Vonage and Voicepulse to compare.

Im worried that they will shut my system off when they discover I am doing such a high volume, although I have contacted vonage and they said there should be no problem.

Does anyone have any problems doing this from abroad?

Any recommendations for a better system to use? Money is tight.

lucke@sky

Hi,
    Yes… Quintum it’s ideal for your requeriments.
    Regards,

noname

I did some research back few months ago , and every company have a set limit on their “unlimited long distance”
    Most companies clearly say that they will not accept telemarketers as customers.

Most companies will cut you off at around 5000 minutes a month per line.

I they dont do it, people will use them for trunks to get VOIP calls into the U.S..

I agree with Lucke@sky. A quintum tenor or several of them with a good service provide on the U.S.
    (betwen 3 cents to 4 cents a minute) will do perfect.
    Depends in what you are selling and how much you are making on each call.

Ali

Quality & Noname,
    I am also trying to setup Bi-Luangual call center for my Cellular help support. I am also looking for same solution? Pls, you guys help me out if you guy find any Solution for it. It’s very Expensive here in Los Angeles

I am puting my own switch in the colo may be I will help you guy out Later. But, for start I am in the same Situation like you. Pls, Help?

Moya

Hey Quality and Ali,

I’m also trying to achieve the same thing. Why don’t we talk and see if we can buy equipment together? Maybe we can save some money that way.

I’m looking at Quintum for equipment.

If you guys are interested we can exchange ideas/info to make it work.

Regards,

Moya

Ali

I will Start testing next 2weeks on
    Antek Device? I will let you guys
    how device cameup.
    Why don’t guy send me the email
    alim@scribeguru.com
    I will send you the Detail.

Txs.

Bless U

quality

Thanks for the heads up no name. I found a company that will do unlimited for $150 a month per box, and I have to buy their box for $200. That seems like the best option in the meantime until I can put some funds into buying a Tenor system.

Does anyone know the total cost of setting up one of these systems to telemarket to the US?

Moya

quality,

Would you mind sharing the info? I’m trying to do the same in a different country.

Thanks,

-Moya

Ali

Quality,
    Pls,if you don’t mind pls,sharing the info? I’m trying to do the same in a different country.

quality

the company is called Sercom. I dont have the info on hand however. Just do a web search.

Moya

Thanks a mill quility. I will do a search.

I wish you luck on your project.

Regards,

-Moya

Moya

Sorry I buchered your handle Quality!!!

and thanks again!!

-Moya

Quality

Found the card. Here in Costa Rica the contact is Esteban Uribe, perhaps he can help you… euribe@sercomcr.net

Moya

Once more I thank you for sharing the info.

Take care Quality.

Best regards,

-Moya

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.