Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

QiQ Bill Vs D-TAC

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    My Name

OK, I will not be “noname” any more, sorry to use your name.

To Dave or to D-Tac, whay is price/month for your proposal?
    I didn’t use QBill, but this billing has price around 2500 USD.
    From my point of view, I didn’t test D-Tac solution either, so risk is involved anyway. To whome to trust?
    What will happend if your Hosting company stopp offering service (bankrupt), I can lost my service and still have to look for Billing.

We will develop Billing solution which will work with Tenor, but only for receiving traffic from IP, because this is cheapest and more reliable than trying to find it over internet.

Dave

Hey My name-
    D-TAC does offer a free trial period; don’t like it, don’t use it simple as that. Purchased solutions they may give you a 30 day money back (which I have seen time and time again) takes 30 days to get off the ground sometimes + their way of keeping you (as a beta tester too ;). You could develop a system however it takes a lot of code, programming time and support costs, typical 6 months to over a year to work the bugs out.

Got to look at both sides of bankrupt companies both on the purchased side and hosting side, it does happen, hard to gaurantee honestly. How many carriers have we seen go under too that we/you had deposits with?
    e-mail me gnfshn@pacbell.net

Joe

Hi Guys!
    If money really matters to you, why should you pay more? Recenlty I’ve bought Q-bill at $1000 and pretty happy with it. It’s a non-original copy, of course, but works normally and unlimited to the quantity of lines.

jski

Joe what gateway are you using Q-bill on? Does it work with Cisco.

HKG

QBill works fine with Cisco’s AAA

My Name

Which wersion/release did you buy for 1000 USD?
    LAtest one or old one which was cracked?

However, I am interested to get some price info for D-Tac solution for comparation. If this is only few $USD/EUR per/month, I am willing to test it or to use it.

JL

Can any one recommend a few good hosted voip billing service.

stanley

JL,
    Try http://www.datatechlabs.com
    They are pretty good.

JL

chris,
    Thanks , I just sent them a mail.Please if anyone has other names of hosted belling service please forward it.

Also can you tell me what a good deal looks like. Telic.net offered me $0.002 per min and a minimum of $500 montly charge.
    That is, I have to make 250,000mins else I forfit the remainhg money.

Are they a good company to work with

Please advice.

DAve

D-tac is very competitive and works great.

0-50,000 minutes flat rate 250 usd
    50K-250K flat 300 usd
    250K-500K .0012 per minute with a site access charge 300

pole

hi Joe
    can u give me the email for the guy u purchased

pole

hi Joe
    can u give me the email for the guy u purchased

Mr.H

If you are looking for a company that walk with you in a win to win situation for switching, billing tech suport (quintum, welltech,cisco,etc) afordable for small and midium size companies, you shoul contact me for free advise. hugo@doxum.com

Joe

Hi Guys,
    I’m using Tenor A400 and A800 right now and cannot advice you anything about the work of Q-bill + Cisco. But you can ask directly the guy I bot Q-bill from. He seems to have good experience and a lot to offer. His e-mail is skystar1@hotpop.com

Mr. H

Dear Joe,
    The e-mail address you provides does not looks very “professional” to me, at least it does not looks like a qiiq e-mail…. I would suggest to contact them directly to solve any question. I am sure they will be happy to assist you.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.