Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

QiQ Bill Vs D-TAC

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Gonzo

I am trying to take a decision between QiQ Bill and D-TAC for a Tenor A400. Any comments or recomendations?

D-TAC

Of course D-TAC.

Gonzo

Why?

Pedro

You can get the QBill for about $1000.00 US…

Gonzo

Pedro, are you working with Qbill?

Pedro

I have seen it in operation in Miami, it seems good. I am planning to purchase one for a Tenor A800…

Jski

Pedro I am in South Florida also and I am looking at buying a Tenor A800 also, Are you getting your analog lines from BellSouth? and about how much is a month for 8 analog lines? I am trying to decide whether its cost effective to go to a T1 versus 8 analog lines.

joel

Pedro,
    Is the $1000 QBill original software or second-hand software?

jski

I think its second hand Joel, because I got an email from Qbill and they said it was $2000 dollars plus licenses. If either of you know where to get it cheaper let me know.

Gonzo

I got it for $1000 plus licenses from Qbill, if you need a contact for the sales guy let me know.
    gonzogg@bellsouth.net

joel

Tell me who in Qbill you got the software from. I got a quotation from them which is much higher. This is what they quoted:
    $2000 for basic licence fee plus $200 for each line.

Dave

D-tac is a hosting company so you are on a month to month contract all web enabled very robust reporting, time to start billing traffic is literally hours not days or weeks. Purchasing can take several days if your computer isn’t configured right, network configuration etc., can cause a lot of headaches. Qbill you own, no refunds. so you have to ask yourself if you want to outright purchase or start small go hosted till you know have enough traffic and knowledgable about the billing process to outright purchase a package that fits your needs.

noname

As far as I know, all hosting services, has hiddn cost.
    1. You must pay for set up fee (xxx),
    2. you must pay monthly (xxx) even you have only one call per day.
    3. there are some charges per call
    4. something else, you will find when you get offer of invoice

All these (xxx) means 3 digit USD charge. You may end with up to 1000 USD/month, and do not have your own billing solution or you will go for solution 2500++ USD and have your sistem.

My calculations showing me that is better to invest in own Billing then spend same amount in 2-3 months and still do not have it.

noname

Hey,that is not original!!! I am the original “noname”. Just kidding.It is a good way to help without all the spam.

Noname.

Dave

Noname, what you say are true if you go with a hosted solution on their gateways and their rates, etc.

What I am saying is a “Hosted Billing” a hosted based billing engine for your gateways, which D-Tac is. The customer owns the gateway, the PSTN line charges etc. The customer also is in control of their own rates and routes they import to the database. Think of it as another way of leasing software with very little commitment. All charges are up front, monthly access fee, technical fee included unless something needs to be coded differently per the customers requests.
    You find a 2,500 reliable billing system please tell me, I haven’t seen it. Get for what you pay for.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.