Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Your opinion about Quintum?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 287 total)
  • Author
    donnie

hi vasil

i need some expertise on quintum gateways im considering in buying some used gateways A800’s so is there any revision numbers and hardware revisions i should avoid ? and other knowledge in this manner is most appreciated.

thank you
    Donnie

Allan

i am new with a800 pls any one help me to configrate a800
    i am waiting yours help
    and pls. reply as soon as possible and more thanks advance to yours

Allan

i am new with a800 pls any one help me to configrate a800
    i am waiting yours help
    and pls. reply as soon as possible and more thanks advance to yours

comsysintl@yahoo.com

Bill

Hi Allan,

I have experience with Tenor A800 configuration. Please mail me at skystar1hotpop.com and I’ll advise you what to do.

Bijoy

We are using an Quintum A800 and selling calling cards. We’re facing following problem-

After call connection & talking call disconnected within 30/35 seconds. (We facing this problem every destination & every call)

Please, I hope someone could help me out of this.

Alain

I am using a Quintum A800 with a satellite internet provider, since a few days the communications are only one way.
    Someone has experienced this problem, or a solution to come back to bidirectional communications.
    Thank you.

sandeep

hi friends,

i buy tenor A400 . but i have problem . how to setup . so plz help me how to setup easly. i send many message but no replly . plz repply me ….

my email address me

sandeepindia007@yahoo.com
    sandeepindia007@hotmail.com

ric

hello,

I’m using a800 i want to have one ip only but under it is 10 a800, do u have any idea how to setup this kind of network….

Thanks ric_voip

Vitaly

Alain,

cause of one way communication is often firewall or nat issue, check with your provider if they have any changes in the network. what the direction which is working ?

Regina

Hi, I’m about to use a Quintum Tenor Multipath Switch. I have no previous experience in setting this up. It has a password that I want to bypass, need help in resetting the password. Also if you have a Tenor Multipath user’s manual please e-mail to gcalaguas@sympatico.ca.

Thanks in advance.

Musawwir Raza

Hi
    Plz any body tell me how to congigure LDN on a Quimtum.
    by static routing ip.

Dave

Hello Regina,
    The Quintums can be hard factory reset using the RS232 cable.. Pressing enter while the boot loader is running and press M to modify your boot setup. Go thru the setup again. At the last part you can factory reset the unit. You will lose all changed settings including the password.

trial_error

Can Quintum A400 communicate With Quintum D3000 ?

I am using trial and error method to work this out..

the remote D3000 is located in philippines with Signalling type of E1 R2.. does anyone make this work in roughly same scenario before.. I think there is only one parameter I missed .. it is giving an alarm of

R2: Forward tone on timed out

Thanks

Dave

Hello Trial person,

The quintum A400 can communicate with the D3000. I would make the D3000 the border element, and have the A400 gksys borderelemIP setup as the D3000 IP adress.

Regina to Dave

Thanks Dave. You’re an angel.
    Please tell me the downside of using a Quintum, when it comes to accuracy in billing, echoing, call quality.

Also, I hope you don’t mind, How associate a prefix to send to the carrier. This is for them to identify calls coming from me Quintum. FYI. My Quintum is connected to my EXS-2000 switching system via the PBX port.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 287 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.