Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Your opinion about Quintum?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 287 total)
  • Author
    Afshin

Hi there
    I am new to VOIP and TENOR product and have several question about them.

1) What does PACKET SAVING option on TENOR exactly do? Is it nessecary or not? Without it , what is the required bandwidth for each phone line?

2)What is the minimum number of valid IP addresses needed to stablish a VOIP service for prepaid phone calls?

3)Which billing software is more suitable and cost effective?

4) Does Qbill software work with Cisco as well as TENOR?

Any hints would be appreciated

peshao

someone have documentation about quintum cms 240? something like configuration Compatiblies etc….

Jeni

Assanjie,

Iam also facing same problem like dropping the line after 30 sec
    did u find any solution for that

Switchman

I must to connect two quintums a800 with wireless equipment between them (on pbx side)!
    I need to do it fast in my office, and connect two telephones on pstn side of the quintum so they can talk between them , without any other equipment.
    Please help me fast !!!!!
    Thank you !!!!

Matt

I have experience with Quintum. If you have any general questions feel free to email me. I work for a company that sells a variety for telcom/networking and voip gear.

Chetra

I already have Quintum. But I have problem with setup the Quintum Tenor D3000. Could you explain me?I’m looking forward to recieving your reply…
    Best regard…

Quintum A800 Manual

Hello,

Can anyone please send me a quintum a800 manual in pdf format?

JonasDWV@hotmail.com

Thanks!

noname

I have the Quintum manual, ANd I do not have trouble sending it to you.But….

1)I could not send it PDF ,unless you have a real big mailbox service.
    It is over 7 mb file

2)Hotmail accounts normally do not allow a file this big, even if I send it .zip

If you have another mail box or could borrow one that could hold around 3 mbb as a attachement, write to mike3799@yahoo, and I will send it to you or anyone that needs it.

By the way,yahoo accounts will work if you do not have much things stored on it.

ketut Artana

Hi Sir,
    Pls give me the documentation for quintum D3000 digital quintum for VOIP by PDF file.

My email : ketut@camintel.com

Also tell me how to configure the quintum D3000 basically.

Thks alot

Ketut

max

How can i configure the quintom to call from one pbx port to enather on same quintum?

khasraou

hi dears
    i am new with a800 pls any one help me to configrate a800
    i am waiting yours help
    and more thanks advance to yours
    regards

To Vasil

What is your e-mail address? I need an information on Tenor A800 how to make this Tenor to “speak” in several languages. My email is vv001@hotline.lt

Mehmet Erdem

Hi,

We are using an Quintum A800 and selling calling cards. The A800 is connected with a hosted softswitch. Softswitch sometimes does not recognize the disconnect of calls. So we see wrong billings. Can anyone help us or give us advice?

Thanks,

Kelvin

Hi Vasil,
    could you Please email your documents about A800 to me.

minqiang@sympatico.ca

I have only CLI of it.

thanks a lot.

Saeed

Vasil can you send me the documents also, i will be getting tenor machine within a 2 weeks time in cyprus.

Thanks

saeed@itquestonline.com

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 287 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.