Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Your opinion about Quintum?

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 287 total)
  • Author
    MikeM to Dylan

Dylan,

You can find all the available manuals/documenation on Quintum’s web site under support section. You can also find useful information about VoIP in general at the following web site
    http://www.freewebs.com/voipformula/VoIP-HOWTO.html

If you need specific setup/configuration information, you may contact me directly at mike_voip@hotmail.com and We can discuss your needs.

Mike

Sojib

i am using tenor ax series gw.i lost my password thats why i cant login that gw.please what is the procedure break the password.

sean

Dear All,

I have a weird message on my Quintum AX2400 when I run ev qu ( display event queue)

The error is the following, I wonder if anyone has an idea what it could be?

Thanks!

excp |01/01| 2005/12/30|14:27:02:385 DSP 5 Failure. Error: -8
    excp |01/01| 2005/12/30|14:27:02:385 Redownload DSP 4 and 5
    excp |01/01| 2005/12/30|14:27:03:765 DIM: 2 DSP ERROR: Reason= DIM ERROR: State Timeout
    excp |01/01| 2005/12/30|14:27:03:765 DIM: 2:*, State Timeout Error (State = WAIT_RESTART_IND)
    excp |01/01| 2005/12/30|14:27:03:765 DIM: 2:*, BRINGING DSP DOWN !!

BooN

Hello mike,

got a queston from Quintum AX series…How to change the default web console port (8080) in Quintum through telnet ..plz help me with the necessary commands… that will greatful …

thanku
    BooN

MikeM

Boon,

You can easily find this information and information on just about every command in the AX if you simply go to Quintum’s web site, to the support section, follow the link for AX and download their help application that fully describes all the telnet commands and you can even search through it to find the commands. In this case, if you search on web, you would find the command webserverport located in the ethernet interface level. And you can use this command to change the web server port.

bank

help required. We are using A800. the problem we are facing that we are not able to disconnect dial tone even if we try to dial. pLease help

MikeM to Bank

Bank,

Check to make sure that your phone is using dtmf digits and not pulse/rotary dialing. Also, did you change any of the gain settings?

If you require more assistance you can contact me at mike_voip@hotmail.com.

Mike

Henry

I have a Quintum DX2024 which I use for a calling card platform – calls come via PSTN (T1 line), and sent via H323 to destination Gateway.

I need to use the same Quintum box to redirect some DIDs to a SIP server, so that when that DID is called, the call is automatically directed to our SIP servver via the Quintum. The DIDs are pointing to the Quintum T1 at present, but want them to be redirected seamlessly. I understand this may be done via Trunking groups. Can you help me with some advice. I use a GUI, Quintum Config manager.

nnjonjo

I cannot access my A800 neither through Console or telnet, after i changed the IP, Through consol i get a resetting loop

Scanning for zip file…………….
    Found file at 0x2830020

I cannot get to Modify(M) or continue (C)
    i’m stuck, pls help…

MikeM to NNjonjo

This is a very common problem when you change the IP address. Many times users change the IP address, but forget to change the subnet mask and/or the default gateway. The unit is resetting because it believes that there is a mismatch between the new Ip address, the default gateway and/or the subnet. You need to modify the information and make sure that the IP address is in the same network as the default gateway. You can also try setting the IP to 192.168.1.10, the default gateway to 192.168.1.1 and the subnet to 255.255.255.0. That should stop the reset as well. Then go through and reconfigure the IP address and default gateway.

nnjonjo

Thanks very much mike, u have been so helpful in this forum. But all i get is
    Scanning for zip file…………….
    Found file at 0x2830020
    I cannot get to Modify(M) or continue (C)… so, what should i do to change the ip settings at this stage? thanks, nnjonjo

MikeM to NNjonjo

It sounds like the file is corrupted and you will need to restore all the files. There is a procedure for doing this on Quintum’s web site. It can be found at
    http://www.quintum.com/support/1G/software/TFTP_Recover_Procedure.pdf

Mike

Dew

Hi,
    I’m in this hard situation.
    I have a quintum tenor ax2400 gateway. Sometime few channel of gateway are hangon. But, by telneting i see call is running on those channel. I can’t reset the gateway at that time bcoz many calls are passing that time. If i reset it all calls are fall down.
    please help me about it.

Mari

Hello,

I have problem.
    My Tenor AX800 cannot transmit calls. What I to do?
    Thank you.

MikeM to Mari

Mari,

That is a very broad and general statement/problem. There could be hundreds of things wrong from you did not turn the unit on to it not being configured correctly to the IP network being down.

My guess is that it may not be configured correctly. If you would like me to assist you in this problem, you can contact me at mike_voip@hotmail.com.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 287 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.