Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Your opinion about Quintum?

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 287 total)
  • Author
    MikeM

Sane,

It is not supported.

Me in ICU… need urgent HELP

My QUintum Tenor D3000 keep restarting in very short period of time for example 1 min. I’ve got this problem since 24 hours ago.
    It also went offline as a result, then i change the delay reset # to 5 and delay reset time ti 1 in order to avoid it going offline.
    Kindly provide me some medicine 🙁

Developer

Hi,

I was wondering if you guys could help me configure some outbound settings for AX series quintum devices. My secanrio is such that i have 16 ports enabled for outbound. When a request for a call reaches quintum i want to check the originating extension of the call and for extension 1111 to 1119 i want them to be able to use port 1 to 10 only and for extension 2111 to 2119 i want to use port 11 to 16. Any help in this regard would be appreciated

MikeM

As far as I recall, the Tenor will not route based on the ANI or Origination Number. It only routes based on the destination number. If the origination was different IP addresses, then you can play some tricks to do what you want, but not on the ANI.

Developer

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply. What do i need to do in order to route the call based on destination number? Right now i am only able to make outbound call using the first port. If i try to make another call i get a busy signal despite the fact that the rest of the 15 ports are available.

Thanks

MikeM

It sounds like either not all the channels are associated to the correct channel group, or maybe the Tenor is not detecting dialtone on the other lines. If you want to just have all the channels in one group and let each call hunt through the channels, first check your channel group (cg line) and make sure you have all the channels associated there. Then in your trunk group (tcrg line) make sure the hunting is set to either ascending or ascending round robin.

dess

How will i change the IP address, subnet mask as well as the gateway that i specified before in QUINTUM. I’m a first time user of this quipment. I tried several commands I used in CISCO but it doesn’t work… Guys help me please….thank you in advance

Hi dess

Please find the commands you want to use below:
    CONFIG#ei
    ei#set ipa
    ei*set sm 255.255.255.0
    config#SIPRD 1
    siprd*change i gatgeway
    config*submit

I hope these will be helpful

dess

thank you.. i’ll try it 🙂

faisal riaz

Hi

Please can any1 provide me the detail documentation of quintum please A900 series. I will hihgly appreciate your help.

and any help me
    fxs and fxo card detail documentation of router please cisco 2500.

Thank you for the help

MikeM to Faisal

Faisal,

I am assuming you mean the A800 as there is no such thing as A900. You can find all the standard documentation for all Quintum products on their web site under the support area.

Charles Jetra

Hi, I am new comer in VOIP, I felt very shame when Someone ask me how to setup PBX why it will work. and our clients have radius server problem so that his call has been dropped, how he will recover this problem? any one can help me about this.

or mail me

Developer

Hi Mike,

I’ve tried everything but can’t seem to be able out from more than one line. Can you please send me a sample configuration for this? Or can i send you my configuration??…maybe i am missing something out. Incoming is working perfectly on all ports.

MikeM to Developer

You can send me your config, just for the trunk group (pstn or tcrg) to mike_voip@hotmail.com.

Dylan

Hi,
    I would like u to help me find the right documentation to learn Voip
    i really appreciate ur help

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 287 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.