Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

web phone or pctophone

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Juan Romero

we are looking to license a webphone or pctophone to use with our h323 gateway and softswitch.

Do you know any software to license or free or purchase or scripts that can we used as pctophone client?

thanks,
    Juan Romero

AlexL

If I correctly understood the question then H.323 client is included in Windows 2000 and you can use it via dialer.
    There is free H.323 library with examples of H.323 s/w phones. You can download it from http://www.openh323.org.

Deepak K

Hi Juan,

Were you able to use pctophone with your h323 gateway? We are looking to do the same.

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Deepak K

Afghan, Yasha

Juan and Deepak

Did you guys come across a dialer yet, we require the same to use with our gateway.

Kindly tell us what and how much ?

Thx!

Bill

You can use a free Net Meeting dialer or mail to me (skystar1@hotpop.com) and I’ll advise you some other solutions

Kind regards!

Juan

We ended up buying a H323 sofphone license from Cirilium, GW and a GK also. It goes by licences.
    A bit expensive but it runs ok.
    There is another one that I tried and works fine from H323 EyePPhone Desktop.
    cheers.

Afghan, Yasha

Thx Guys for the input, however, we only require a soft phone dialer for commercial distirbution, along with our Pc-to-Phone Pre-Paid Scratch Card Services.

Hence, would require one with the SDK as well, or a vendor who will charge one time and customize it for us.

Our contact is (y.afghan@amzt.com).

Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.