Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

installing an voip and configuring voip

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    prasad

yaah actually we bought quintum400 one and i don’tknow how to install that and how to begin installing anybody please help regarding this

wilson boyrie

The Quintum A400 is a little sweet piece of equipment.Really you only need about 10 settings to be right to work like a champ.
    Give a e-mail to wboyrie@yahoo.com and I could give you the steps to get it up and running.
    What you will need: Power up the unit, install the network cable to the unit.You will need a static I.P.address asigned by your provider of internet service or network manager.
    To start the unit you will need to connect to the console port (db 9 or normal RS232 port on the A400) using a computer or laptop.
    Using hiperterminal,or procomm plus or any communications program, you will enter the I.P. address to the unit.
    After that you could do the rest using a computer and a normal browser (explorer will do fine).
    Let me know if you need a hand.

Wilson

prasad

hi wilson
    thanks i will contact thru ,mail plkease tell me in brief so that i will be perfect
    thanks once again
    prasad

RAMESH

prasad – 1 Feb 2003

yaah actually we bought quintum400 one and i don’tknow how to install that and how to begin installing anybody please help regarding this

wilson boyrie – 2 Feb 2003

The Quintum A400 is a little sweet piece of equipment.Really you only need about 10 settings to be right to work like a champ.
    Give a e-mail to wboyrie@yahoo.com and I could give you the steps to get it up and running.
    What you will need: Power up the unit, install the network cable to the unit.You will need a static I.P.address asigned by your provider of internet service or network manager.
    To start the unit you will need to connect to the console port (db 9 or normal RS232 port on the A400) using a computer or laptop.
    Using hiperterminal,or procomm plus or any communications program, you will enter the I.P. address to the unit.
    After that you could do the rest using a computer and a normal browser (explorer will do fine).
    Let me know if you need a hand.

Wilson

prasad – 3 Feb 2003

hi wilson
    thanks i will contact thru ,mail plkease tell me in brief so that i will be perfect
    thanks once again
    prasad

Nasser

Will Quintum 400 work with dynamic IP

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.