Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Quintum 800

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 205 total)
  • Author
    dayorain

HELLO EVERYONE!I HAVE A TENOR A400/A800 TO SETUP{MY FIRST TIME ON TENOR}CAN YOU PLS SEND THE CONFIGURATION STEPS TO MY MAIL{DAYO@OJOEKUNDAYO.COM}OR BETTER STILL POST IT HERE.I’M DYING TO READ FROM YOU.

DAYO

PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME PLS.I NEED TO KNOW IF I CAN ACCESS TENOR A400/A800 THROUGH A WEB BROWSER FOR CONFIGURATION.IF YES HOW?
    THANKS!

Noname

Point your browser to the I.P. of the Quintum.
    Loke this :http://222.111.333.222

If the option is enabled on the Quintum you will see the welcome screen.

But I will not use the GUI or web browser to set anything on a Quintum.
    Not realiable at all.

Get the book and learn CLI. It is time well spent.

Event the new DX series have troubles that only could be fixed trought the CLI.

Best regards.

I have the whole manual on PDF if you need it. Write to mike3799@yahoo and I could reply with the file. About 250 pages and 2.5 mb file.

Frank

Greetings!! I need help to configure a TENOR A800, Actually I´ve never worked with one of this before!! so it´s my first time, The Radius and IVR are working find, but I do not know how I configure to redirect PSTN CALLS to the Net and, How I do to let know remotes to know how to reach the Quintum, actually it´s my first tyme on VoIP technology so I would Apreciate any help!!
    Thanks!!

Frank

I forget, We have two ISP access for redundace, so How you configure two external IP´s on the tenor??

Jean

hi everyone and Gurus of Quintum..

Can I use the PBX of my Quintum to make a call to another Quintum(PSTN) in my LAN? Lets say I want my Quintum A’s PBX(via regular telephone) to make a call to Quintum B’s PSTN? Is it possible? Because I config Quintum A’s Static Route(destination IP, DNs, etc) but the calls wont connect it just routes to Quintum A’s PSTN.. can it be done? I read in this thread that I need to use a ATA box to this in the same network unless its via IP.

pls help me out. Thanks guys.

Ahammad

Hi,

I need help regarding the following issue. Please help me out as in detail as possible

1) I have a tenor A800 and 8 PSTN connected.On the other end i have IP Phones Cisco ATA 186. what i want is that the ip phones to connect to my tenor and make calls using my 8 PSTNs. What configuration should be done on both Tenor and Cisco ATA 186. (Please note that Cisco ATA 186 is running under SIP protocol whilst my tenor has been configured as h323)

2) I have two other tenor A800 with different static IP. suppose Tenor1 and Tenor2.
    What do i have to do to configure Tenor1 if i call from a ph#1234567 and i want it to ring on the phone connected to Tenor2. Trough PBX/PSTN whichever is pssible.

it will be highly appreciated if you would please reply me with “Step by step configuration” in details to mustafa@glinktel.com

Thanks in advance.

bertcamroy

Hi SAIF or anyone;

Pls help me on how to configure my tenor to call to an IP phone or to another quintum..
    I was able to make a call from my IP phone to tenor i think we can exchange ideas:)

bertcamroy

bertcamroy

hi eds;

maybe i can help you… try to reach me through yahoo messenger my Screen Name if gilbertrumku@yahoo.com. Send offliine message so i can reply. Its better we do this realtime

bertcamroy

F.O.A.

I need to configure a Tenor A800, in order to make comunication´s betwen ATA´s working with RADIUS. Actually, The ATA´S can stablish comunication to the PSTN to the Tenor Gateway, but Don´t initiate session in the RADIUS. I know that for comunication ATA – ATA it´s the Tenor Gatekeeper the one in charge, but I don´t know how to configured!! There´s some one who can give some hand!!?

When I give the Tenor Adress in the GkorProxy of the ATA, I Got the Tone (active line) but when dialing I get busy tone

TECH DATA:

Both working with H323 PROTOCOL
    and G723 Codec

Thanks for reading.!
    H.323

to anyone pls

what does IVR stands for? and what is its use?

can anyone help how to config for quintum to quintum calling using pbx. like Quintum A calling from PBX to Quintum B PSTN.

thank you very much

Noname

To call from a Quintum PBX ports to another Quintum PBX or PSTN ort is very easy.

You will need at leat one of the gateways on a static I.P. address.
    I could do the setup for you in about 30 minutes.

Sorry, do not ask for a list of the commands to do it your self. Too time consuming to talk someone trought it.

mike3799@yahoo.com

BertCamRoy

Hello Saif

About your question on how to call from IP to quintum.. where do yu want to connect it? to PBX or to PSTN?

People lets change ideas

BertCamRoy
    gilbertrumku@yahoo.com

BertCamRoy

Hello Saif

About your question on how to call from IP to quintum.. where do yu want to connect it? to PBX or to PSTN?

People lets change ideas

BertCamRoy
    gilbertrumku@yahoo.com

bertcamroy

i mean exchange ideas

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 205 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.