Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Quintum 800

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 205 total)
  • Author
    MikeM to tipu

Tipu,

That is a very general statement with no information. If you require assistance in configuring your Tenor, I can provide the service to you. Please contact me at mike_voip@hotmail.com.

Rajendran

I have two Tenor Quintum Tenor AS Series FXO/FXS gateway and want to connect to the 3 EPABX extentions in another station. I shall be very much happy if any one help me to configure the same.
    I have broadband connection running at both the stations

Thanks for the help

MikeM to Rajendran

Rajendran,

I can offer you my services for your setup. Please contact me at mike_voip@hotmail.com to discuss your requirements and setup.

Mike

kazi

I need IVR for A800, please help me? I am not getting any link from quintum, please help me

MikeM to kazi

Kazi,

The ivr is already built into the unit. You simply need to configure it depending on your needs. You will also need a radius server to do authentication, authorization and billing as well as the specific language files for the voice prompts. The language files you can find on quintum’s web site under the support section. Just search for the language you want to use.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Tom

It’s first generation. There is no IVR installed.

MikeM to Tom

1st generation has the ivr software, what is not installed is the actual voice files. The voice files need to be installed on a separate server running tftp. However, the ivr configuration options are on the gen 1 units.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Kazi to MikeM and TOM

Thanks for your support// In fact I have radiues server, I need only VOICE files which will run from seperate tftp server

thanks

MikeM to Kazi

Kazi,

I do not know why the voice files are not on Quintum’s web site, but if you need english, spanish or french, let me know in a personal email and I can send either of them to you.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Kazi to MikeM

Hi Mike

Thanks, I need only English file, please send in my personal e-mail kazi@askecanada.com

Thanks

Amir

I hav Quintum A800 .how cant setup,PSTN setup and Quintum To Quintum Call Setup,

MikeM to Amir

Amir,

I think that you are asking for 2 different types of config and it is not clear how you want each one to work.

Some more information is needed before a config can be discussed.

You may contact me directly at mike_voip@hotmail.com

MikeM

ima

how can i use a voip phone and quintum tenor A800 to simulate a call?

imanah2004@yahoo.com

MikeM to ima

Ima,

Really depends on what you want to do. You can go from either pbx or pst prts of quintum to your phone and back depending on the setup.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

ima

thanks,but u didnt say much about how to simulate the calls.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 205 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.