Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Quintum 800

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 205 total)
  • Author
    Saif to BertCamRoy

Hello BertCamRoy,

Sorry I didn’t come here earlier.
    U can email me at saif_uta@yahoo.com or u can also reach me at msn ID : NCI_saif@homail.com

I hope I can help u. thanx.
    Saif

ALLAN

Anybody wants to help me on my Quintum AXT2400 i’m using loop start reverse battery and supervision is answer and disconnect. when i try to call and it was answer the duration will not start…… pls. help me

voipchuck

Hi guys, I am really stucked and I despirately need any assistance.

I have a CMS that needs to route calls to A800. I tried using ISDN connection or direct voip to the CMS, but am not able to get it functional. Really despirate here…

Thanks

Rumel

hi voip Exparts,
    can any one tell me how i confugre cisco ATA 186 with sysmaster’s voice master with ivr & with pin authentication.i need both side configuration(ATA 186 + voicemaster).please help me.

Meysam

hello guys

i have two as400 Tenor series and need port mapping configuration.
    I create 4 channel group in devices and now only port 1 work properly! other handset connected to fxs station has busy tone! help me please. ASAP.

best regards
    meysam

Nebras

pls I want any help me to configure quintum A400 to send h323 outgoing calls
    with my appreciation

Jerry

Hello,,
    Good day!!!
    Is there anyone who can help me in my Quintum A800..how to limit the number of rings? and disconnect the call,if not answered….thanks a lot..more power to everyone…………
    jerry

Reazur Rahman

hi
    i have 3 A800 and using 24 phone line…for 3 A800 i am using 3 IP’s…is there body who can help me how can i use 1 IP for 3 A800?
    regards

Reaz

Ironchef To Rumel

Did you find answer for your question? I have the same equipment. Maybe we can put together our knowledge to make it work. My email address: cheetsai@comcast.net

Simon

I am using A800
    I have a problem after entering account number voice prompt says goodbye.

Kenny

I have a Tenor A400, Somebody did some IVR configuration on it, which at the end of the day for one reason or the other it doesn’t work.

But now the IVR configuration has been removed and the Tenor is not Giving dialing tone like it normally do.
    Thanks

besitomio – to allan

re: 2400axt

i have solved that problem by upgrading to their latest software. a tech support from the company where i bought my quintum upgraded my axt2400. now, the problem i have is, sometimes, the reverse battery doesn’t work. duration of calls sometimes is 0, even the call connected. anybody can help on this?

tks…

tarrant – to besitomio

Are you still having a problem with reverse battery on your Tenor AX? Please email me at tarrant222@yahoo.com I have a patch that may solve your reverse battery issue.

imnc

If I use only PSTN trank group in Tenor D800, how to disable PBX trank group

Bilal

i am looking for Tenor A800 config.
    using ADSL router 1 extip Tenor box is on static pvt ip.
    my tenor box receives trhe call. but drops after 1 bell

any solutions

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 205 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.