Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

tenor A800

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 207 total)
  • Author
    Nana

can you use a dynamic IP address to do VoIP ? and is it a cumbersome process ? will we have problems in the network as and when the IP changes ? please advise me.

Lokesh

How can I make call between two IP phone ? Could somebody help me ?

Nana

hi lokesh,

you can make calls between 2 IP phones easily

Charles

Hi,

how can one test the configs and the route. Quintum says there is a testroute utility but cant see it in the config manager.

Thanks
    Charles

MikeM

Charles,

the testroute is only available in the 2nd generation tenor units, I believe. Additionally, it does not really do what the name implies. It only provides you with where a given number will be routed to based on your configuration. It does not actually send a call out to test the route.

Charles

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the updates. I have another issue. when my route is tested they say “calls are failing to siren tones” what could be the problem? The calls are not completing.

Thanks
    Charles

MikeM

Charles,

there could be many reasons and the only way to know for sure is to review a log of the call to see how far it is getting and what is happening.

If you would like me to further troubleshoot this with you, you may contact me at mike_voip@hotmail.com

Mike

phani

hello,
    i want configure quintum box for analog phones. my box series is
    Tenor Digital Multipath Switch – 30 ports (Rev. B)
    can u help me to configuring it analog phone via pstn connectivity
    send some sample configuration files so that i will go through it.
    regards,
    phani

MikeM to Phani

Phani,

I can help you in this configuration if you would like to use my services. You may contact me directly at mike_voip@hotmail.com.

Mike

maruf

dear all,
    I have a A800 gateway and want to receive call from ip phone, netmeeting and interstar also. what configuration should i do in the gateway. Please Send Me Step-by-step Configuration & Setup Of Quintum A800 Analogue. Thanx and bst rgds

De Ville Weppenaar

Hi. I have an ASM400 that I need to configure to call out to the PSTN via a PBX using a VoIP phone.

If I restart the VoIP phone I get the following in the CLI Event Log:

EndPointManager: Gatekeeper Discovery (192.168.1.211:5060)

192.168.1.211 is the IP address of the phone.

I’m using H323 not SIP.

Could anyone familiar with VoIP and the ASM400 please advise me on settings to use?

I apologise if I sound inexperienced, it’s because I am. I am a student currently doing my Experiential Training year of my Diploma in Computer Systems Engineering.

Thank you in advance
    D. Weppenaar

MikeM to maruf

Maruf,

If you would like configuration assistance I can provide this to you as part of my service. You may contact me directly at mike_voip@hotmail.com.

MikeM to De Ville Weppenaar

I can provide you troubleshooting services if you need them. Please contact me directly at mike_voip@hotmail.com

aneef

hi,

i have tenor a800 gateway i want to change its ip address please tell me away for that

MikeM to Aneef

config unit 1
    ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx = ip address).
    exit
    exit

If you need to change the subnet and def gateway, do the following;

syslan
    sub xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    def xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    exit

From Config# prompt type
    submit

Then restart tenor.

I also suggest that you go to quintum’s web site, go under support and download the CLI command reference guide for the a800 as this command and all others are listed there.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 207 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.