Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

tenor A800

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 207 total)
  • Author
    sai

Dear Sir,
    I have CISCO Linksys DHCP 2port Router and 2voice port. what is my doubt is i have to configure on MGCP protocl to video conference. So please give me solution.

Thnaking You.

With Regards,
    Sao

Interdax

Hi all,

i have a problem with tenor axm800, im using ipextension, in the fisrt channel i dont have problem, but in the second channel i have the code 34,

How then do I configure to enable the second channel on the axm800?

Any help will be much appreciated

Robert

I have a Quintum 3000. I am configuring it to use PBX (Nortel).
    I did all basic steps, but the leds BUSY and SYNC of PBX port is always green. I don’t know why?
    Could you please help me?
    Thanks very much.

Rassel

CAN ANY TELL ME WHAT IS THE FOLLWOING MESSAGE IN TENOR A800 AND HOW TO SOLVE IT:

excep: 650783: Socket: pid = 0x27 desc=1 sendto() returned errno=0x5031 lr1=0x292fb8 lr2=0x2934eo

MikeM

It probably means nothing and is not causing any problems. What is the actual problem you are having?

Also, try posting to a new topic instead of tagging on to a thread that is over 100 messages long.

thanks

Dejan Beograd

I want to learn something about VOIP,but I dont have a literature.Can u help me?

mhitchcock@blue-lava.co.uk

Hi i have a A800 and need to configurate if you have some configuration model, plese let me know

MikeM

Now I know that you are not Matt from Blue Lava, because he would know how to configure an A800, but if you are looking for assistance in the configuration, you can contact me at mike_voip@hotmail.com.

Md. Azir Uddin

My customer using ip phone (dailup) will call through my gateway to pstn line.
    My question is: How can I do that?

Faisal

dear all,
    I have a A800 gateway and want to receive call from ip phone, netmeeting and interstar also. what configuration should i do in the gateway. Please Send Me Step-by-step Configuration & Setup Of Quintum A800 Analogue. Thanx and bst rgds

MikeM

Faisal,

I would be happy to help you with this setup. You may contact me at mike_voip@hotmail.com to discuss this .

Charles

how can i resolve Low asr. the bandwidth is enough for 4 channels and the packetsaver is enabled

MikeM

Charles,

This could be for many reasons.

1. Your provider is sending too many calls to the Tenor (more than 4 calls) and there is no place for them to go.

2. There could be a problem with the phone lines.

3. The answer supervision settings are not correct.

There are others, but the above are the usual suspects.

chaomao

Hi,
    I am trying to buy a prepaid phone swicth platform.
    CAN anybody tell me how to get it and how much it cost?

cordially

chris

The problem is, when we set the answer delay timeout for ringing and for voice promt, there is also delay of seconds in billing. For example we set an answer delay of 6o seconds. If the called party’s phone rings and he answer that after 1 ring then the billing delayed. The conversation starts but the billing not yet start. I need your help.Can we configure the maximum rings and block the voice prompt?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 207 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.