Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

tenor A800

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 207 total)
  • Author
    sudarsan

Hello,
    does any one help me, to configure windows xp for receving incoming calls from outside using PSTN modem.

regards
    sudarsan

sudarsan

Hello,
    does any one help me, to configure windows xp for receving incoming calls from outside using PSTN modem.

regards
    sudarsan

sudarsan

Hello,

regards
    sudarsan

sudarsan

Hello,

regards
    sudarsan

sudarsan

Hello,

regards
    sudarsan

Cisco AS5350 to Tenor A800

Hi,

Im using Cisco AS5350, i want my cisco to throw calls to a Tenor A800 with Tellular device…if I use an IP phone to test the quintum the call is successful but if I use the cisco to test call…it is not successful…pls. help…

Noname

Not much that could be wrong:

1) Check codecs

2) See if the quintum have restrictions on the “allowed” table about what I.P. addressese could send calls to it (very unlike)

3) The call itself. Does the Cisco sends the calls a diferent way (I.E. with a prefix??)

4) Go to the Quintum, enable event log by typing ev +ch and ev +q931

That will put ont he log the attemps. Compare the log of the sucesfull call with the log of the failed calls.

mike3799@yahoo.com

Narroo

Message to NONAME – Quintum & ADSL

Hi Noname, thanks for the help on the forum. I am currently stuck with gateway to BE registration via ADSL. The BE receives the registration requests from the GW, but the IP address it receives is the one of the GW as it sits behind the ADSL router, and not the dynamic Public IP. Kindly indicate the possible config steps.

Thanks

voipman

hello this voipman and i would like how much does a voipswitch software cost which supports
    A800 in generating Billing and CDR online.

zia

how can i configure one to one quintum a800 model

MikeM

Zia,

If you mean configure 2 Tenors so that Port 1 of unit 1 is mapped to Port 1 of unit 2, you can use the port mapping feature. You can find information about this configuration on Quintum’s web site at
    http://www.quintum.com/support/1G/kb/telco/IP_Port_Mapping.pdf

elie…

Hi,

Activation of Fake ring tone.

I have calls originated from Cisco to my quintum. The pstn have a PDD of 20seconds. We did the activation of Fake ring tone, and the caller from Cisco is able to hear the fake ring tone even if there is dead air for 1 min, but the problem is if someone answer on the other end, the fake ring tone never stop ringing…and it looks no one answered the phone.

i have analogue A800.

What i have to do in this position.

Regards
    Elie

mevren

hi.ı use a adsl gateway.(include nat and firewall).ı have a analog a800 quintum device.ı must configure quintum device behind the nat.ı suppose to configure a command which name is auto external ip.ı configure auto external ip enabled.but not configure.because a800 quintum device doesnt accept this command.
    my quintum device
    system software version:P4-2-15(lec)
    boot software versionP4-1-3
    database version:2.08 09-13-2004
    please help me.

mevren@yahoo.com

NCt

i got a situation whit the tenor a800 result that i change The Ip gw and submask but when i reboot The unit it telling me that get a SNMP error values ( simple network manager protocol ) or agent yu knew that , thepint now is tha by console i cant set the unit becuase itdoesnt given to me the Option to do becuase is rebotin , can yu tell me how i fix my situation or The way to dowload the software and instaled i Knew is problem software but i dont realy Knew how to Install new or fresh copy or correct the software and i i have it i got from the quintum site .

thank for yur help
    software1@hotmail.com

Nikki

My query is, how much memory is utilized by one IVR session in cisco 5350 for making a VoIP call using E1 line.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 207 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.