Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

tenor A800

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 207 total)
  • Author
    Bipu

Pavan,
    If I didn’t get it wrong, it seems your customer is intended to make calls from pbx port to your gw over IP. If that’s it, he should add an static route under be with right destination gateway and prefixes.
    Cheers!!!

venkat

hi bipu ,

Thanks for your reply. As u said its correct .But i want to know how to configure prefix that is dialplan .

Please help in that regard.

Venkat

Bipu

Hi
    Well, ask him to try quintum doccumentations to find how to add routes. I won’t like to explain such issues. If you still want me to configure it for him he will have have to pay for this.

scorp

i have got A800 can any one tell me why this coming like ASn falied major software error like 722 of .cpp

thankx in advance

regards

smith

I am looking for A800 quintum tenor gateway configuration for both in coming and out going calls

VoIP2

I have a problem with a A400, I configured it and it was working ok, but suddenly the PBX ports are not ringing, just the lights turn on when there is an incoming call, does anybody have an idea why this happens?

edison

i have a problen whit a VoIP edge q-4fxs, i want to know how i configure polarity reversal…

krishna

my quintum A800 is in bypass mode &
    is not telneting.when i go into it through serial cable and check active alarms it say it is in bypass mode.can any one help me how to bring it into normal mode,i would be really greatfull to u.

jerry

krishna,,,about the A800 tenor bypass mode.. the alarm LED is flashing,,, …. Try this… used (GUI) graphical user interface…using (IE)… Internet Exlorer…then click the online button…at the maintenance option… (:

nemo

I need to know all about configuring quintum A 800 to do VoIP business.
    Please help me.

NCM

need some help writte to
    tEk Support just for Tenor A800

Bilal Sheikh

when i checked my log it is disconnecting calls after 1 call with cause code 47. plz let me know if any of us knows abt that

regards
    Bilal

VIPIN

Looking for support for NBX 100 PABX.The problem faced is all IP handsets are not ringing for any in coming call.The system is designed on analog in puts.

thsnks

MEZAMO

Hillo all,
    I have a lot of reading in voip, but I did not tried yet.What I planning to do is this:
    1-I wants to establish a gateway her at my location.
    2- My customer using ip phone (dailup) will call through my gateway to pstn line.
    My question is: How can I do that?
    I appreciate your input
    Thanks

Jan Tofert

I would like to know how to direct calls to my other gateways using QIIQ Calling Card billing solutions.Any help

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 207 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.