Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

tenor A800

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 207 total)
  • Author
    Ljubo

Hi,
    What is the max/avrg ASR that could be reached by Tenor A800
    IP -> Tenor -> PSTN

don

Hi! I am configuring Tenor A800 behind a router. I have Dynamic IP ASDL connection. Please tell me if this is possible. Out-going calls are fine but the incomming calls are not going thru. Please tell me brand and model of router to buy (cheap with good quality). Thanks!!!

Matt

Hello All,
    I’ve got experience working with quintum and other voip gear. Ask me if you’ve got any questions.

anand

how to configure tenor to originate a call on pstn of one tenor to another. (fyi:it could already configure for ip – tenor – pstn )

Jorge

I can help me. I have an A400, need conect this to cisco 5350 located in other site. A400-IP-Cisco.

Shah

Can Any one tell me if I can Use 512kbps ADSL for tenor A400 please!

Thanks a Million!

Hwyking

yes u can

Shah Sadeque

Can anyone help me please.
    I need to know How to confiqure Tenor A800. I never used Tenor. Basically I want to accept call from netmeeting. A step by step Guide will be Higly Appreciated.

Kind regards.

Shah

Hi Don

Hi DOn,

Am in the same situation as you are. My provider is giving only one IP address per adsl of 512/128 kbps. I am setting up one A800 for t e r m i n a t i o n and the fixed IP will sit on the router. How then do I configure to enable a fixed IP on the gateway?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Suzan

I have a Quintum Tenor A800 gateway and 8 telephone lines.
    If anyone would like to help me , I need to know step by step procedure to configure the Tenor A800. I can get link/bandwidth by using DSL modem. Please help and in return I can help you with Cisco products configuration.

www.blue-lava.co.uk

Hi Suzan,

When configuring the Quintum A800 stay away from the GUI, nothing useful can be done here. Everything should be done from the Command Line Interface (CLI). Although this initially seems quite daunting the commands are broken up into logical sections, one for the pstn interface, another for the dial plan etc.

The simplest way to start is to use somebody elses working configuration, a complete print out of the settings can be obtained by typing in the following at the root level CLI prompt:

> co [return]
    > print [return]

I have a number of working configurations for the A800 that I can mail you – this will get you up and running quickly. Please send your contact details to me at: mhitchcock@blue-lava.co.uk , I will forward you some configs by return.

You mention that you are using a DSL link for the A800, remember that if you are using G.729 you would require a minimum of 150.1kbs for eight simultaneous calls (this presumes a 30% silence suppression). This can be taken down as low as 74.8kbs if you install the PacketSaver option on your A800, although it does require that PacketSaver is also installed on the gateway you are sending to or receiving from.

Hope this helps.

JGarcia

Can anybody help me with an A800 configuration I have 256Kbps ADSL and the Tenor is in a LAN. I do not have a PUBLIC IP for this Tenor.

Thanks.

Alberto

Hi, I have Tenors A800 as well as some D3000. It is my impression that the order in wich the config is made and saved (submit) affects the overall config. I say this because some times I have configurations running smoothly, and if I made a small change, say… disabling one channel, after submitting calls are not longer accepted by the gateway. Have anybody else had this same problem?

Hwyking

To Jgarcia,

If u have ADSL connection you should have a public IP address unless you are on a private LAN, at this point you can not configure tenor to process calls with a public IP…good luck…
    Hwyking@comcast.net

Krish

Hello :

I ahve a tenor a800 and a a400 and wish to connect it to a linksys DHCP router/firewall. This linksys has fixed Ip currently. Can someone tell me how to setup the the linksys. Do I use the fowaring with port numbers?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 207 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.