Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

2nd dail (quintum)

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 178 total)
  • Author
    rob

hi mike,

I have the same problem as Alan. the pbx has a dial tone, while the pstn cannot detect a dial tone and when in testing,
    “dial-tone not detected”. all the cables and the terminal connected to it has been tested and has a dial tone.

heres my pstn config;
    PSTN Trunk Group: 1
    Name = PstnPassThrough1
    Pass Through = no(0)
    PT Trunk ID = 0
    Provide Call Progress Tone = no(0)
    Busyout = no(0)
    Hunt Algorithm = ascending(0)
    Modem Calls = No(0)
    Direction = both(2)
    DN Used = public
    End Of Dial = yes(1)
    End Of Dial Digit = #
    Add End of Dial Digit = no(0)
    Ivr Type = None
    External Routing Request = no(0)
    Auto Switch Enable = no(0)
    Forced IP Routing # = none
    Trunk ID(Account Code) = none
    Trunk ID Delivery = none
    2 Stage Dial = No
    Translate Inbound Caller ID = no(0)
    Relay Caller ID = yes(1)
    IP Extension = no(0)
    Maximum LAM Calls Allowed = 4
    LAM: Index Pattern Replacement NumberType
    1 < 63926> < 0926> 0
    Cas Signaling Type = loop start fwd disconnect(6)
    Cas Orientation = user(0)
    Dial Tone Detect = yes(1)
    Dial Delay Timeout = 1000
    Answer Delay Timeout = 0
    Flash-Hook Signaling = no(0)
    Supervision = none(0)
    Caller Id Detection = unknown
    dtmf-ontime = 100
    dtmf-offtime = 100
    Channel:
    unit# 1 line# 2: 1,2,3,4

pls. help

MikeM to Rob

Rob,

You can test the hardware of the A800 2 ways for this problem.

1. Connect a straight cable from PSTN to PBX, then run the dialtone test again and it should work fine.

2. Go to Quintum’s web site under Support and search for mfg test. Follow the instructions to test all the hardware.

Mike

A400

Dears

I desire to know if I can connect a Quintum Multipath A400 model with a ASM400 or ASG400 new models VoIP Quintum in transparent mode.
    I thanked its answer or comments.

Regards,

Elizaberths

MikeM to Elizaberths

Yes all Quintums are compatible with each other so you can call from A400/A800 to newer Quintum since they all use standard H.323.

rob

hi Mike,

I have a a800 and a tellular (termnal) connected to the pstn. Everytime I test it always drop.But when I test the tellular manually by putting a phone unit,I can dial out to GSM. what seems to be the problem?
    thanks

MikeM to Rob

Rob,

More than likely this sounds like a misconfiguration on the tenor for answer and disconnect supervision and/or signaling. If you have signaling set to loop start reverse battery, try setting it to just loop start and configuring the answer/disconnect superivsion correctly.

If you need further assistance, you can contact me at mike_voip@hotmail.com.

rob

mike,

I already done that…the changing of signaling and supervision. there’s also a dial tone on each port…
    thanks

MikeM to Rob

If you have done all of that already, then a call log/trace might yield some clues as to which side is causing the drop.

If you want me to look at the log, you can contact me at mike_voip@hotmail.com

Zimatar

Any help how to put a gk table to A800 quintum…pls help…
    pls give me a manual to configure my A800 Quintum
    thank you very much

Mikem to Zimatar

the Gk table is automatically created as long as the Tenor is not registering to an external gatekeeper, has the primary border element set to its own IP and you have configured directory numbers in the unit.

You can find all available manuals for the unit on Quintum’s web site.

If you need further assistance in configuration or troubleshooting of quintum, you can contact me directly at mike_voip@hotmail.com

Moly

Could you pls send me a documentation how to update latest firmware version of AXT through FTP?

MikeM to Moly

Moly,

Try going to Quintum’s web site under the support pages. There you will find this information.

I really expect most people to at least try looking at the vendor web site for information before posting questions here.

Pratik Vohera

Can anyone send me the configuration of tenor AX series for calling the public numbers.

MikeM to Pratik

Pratik,

I would need more information to understand what you would need to do. You may contact me at mike_voip@hotmail.com to explain your need and we can discuss my services.

Mike

Jack

Hi Guys

Can anyone pls tell me how to setup two A800 quintums for direct IP calling. I cannot find any info on the supplier website regarding this.

Thanks
    Jack

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 178 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.