Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

2nd dail (quintum)

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 178 total)
  • Author
    tosito larrosa

can you possibly help me. at present we are interfacing Nortel Pabx Option 11E with Tenor Quintun Dx model. My application is VOIP. They already configured the Quintum using E1 interfaced with Nortel PABX also with E1. The problem now is when I dial the remote local number, its just ring once and the E1 channel of the Nortel PAbx got lockout. Can you possibly help us to solve this problem? thank you very much

rakesh

i am new user of quintom device
    problem is that i m able to dial to US but not to UK while account is entitled to dial to UK also through our gatekeeper.
    can anyone pls help me .

rakesh

i am new user of quintom device
    problem is that i m able to dial to US but not to UK while account is entitled to dial to UK also through our gatekeeper.
    can anyone pls help me .

sempully

is there any software windows based cdr report for a800 model quintum

alex

Hi I have a Quintum A400/A800 gateway, but it doesn’t come with any documentation. Also I am not very much familiar with the VoIP, and I have to configure it to make VoIP calls in our company and also to dial PSTN numbers, so I am wondering what do I need for this purpose, and how is PSTN dialing being done?!
    Thank you in advance!

simo

i want to know the difference betwen quintum tenor ASM400 and
    ASG400 please

Noman

I am new to VoIP, I’ve just deployed ASG400 and suceeded in configuring for outgoing calls, but I am still unable to configure it for incoming calls i-e couldn’t make calls land on it.

I’ll be very gratefull if one helps me figuring out.

Warren

Hi, I’m trying to set up a Quintum AX series gatekeeper to allow a call from a phone on the AX FXS port to a VOIP Talk A Phone FXS port.
    Any suggestions
    Thanks Warren

ponchi

hello i need to get inside a quintum but i dont know the password, please help if you know a software or someting to use

MikeM

What type of Quintum is it?

Need help in Quintum A800

I have Quintum A800 and trying to configure it for last two weeks, but there is a problem.
    Everytime the error Cause 41 pops up, is anyone has a clue how to fix that.

Please let me know ASAP.
    Thanks
    Sandeep

bertcamroy

HI sandeep
    i think i can help you with that… just post your Yahoo messenger ID so w can chat and talk in real time and help you solve your problem…

Emilia

Hello

We are running traffic on a Quintum with 24 analog ports. During the major part of the day the traffic is running smoothly, but at least once a day we face an issue with IP. The originating gateway is not able to reach the quintum and I cannot telnet into it or ping it. However, I can RealVNC into the computer on the same bandwidth and then log into the gateway via hyper terminal. Nothing seems to be wrong inside the box. Why is this happening? I have heard this from other Quintum users as well. I would very much appreciate your advice.

nico

hello ?
    i have a quintum ASM400 and ASG 400 and i want to connect those 2 equipment on switch and call with 2 phone back to back

thank’s to help me

sharan

hi,
    i am using a sip protocol for voip, does the tenor box support sip . i need help with the initial setup. can we upgrade the tenor box to sip.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 178 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.