Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

2nd dail (quintum)

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 178 total)
  • Author
    Prabhat Kumar

Hi All,

i have a problem configuring and reseting the password for our Tenor A400/800 quintum
    when you hyperterminal into the equipment. it displays the units ip address, gateway ip and type, then it hangs at the point where you are asked to press your enter key after 3 seconds.
    i.e it does not go beyond this point, the Alert Led keeps blinking yellow.

i dont have manual also and i m new to it .Please help me who is having the firmware ,manual and configuration details .

Thanks in advance
    Prabhat Kumar
    jobaccord.blr@gmail.com

MikeM to Prabhat Kumar

Prabhat,

That is the first time I have heard of this issue. Try accessing the unit through another computer if you have one available.

As for software, manuals, etc., these can be found on Quintum’s web site under support. You should always check there first.

Prabhat to MikeM

Thanks a lot mike .

I did it y’day it self. i changed the password and got the setting but still i m new into the VOIP so i need the information about the connection coz that needs ISP + IP + VOIP Device and we need to purchage the minuts from some vendor(Is this necessary ? ). Can you help me any vendors at bangalore(India) who deals with ?

and i dont no the configuration how to make ?
    QUINTUM PBX has got 4 RJ45 jack . Can you tell me how i ll do the connection to telephone.

I ve got two boxes. can i connet the box in my internal LAN then can i NAT it ? for that do i need 2 Static IP ?

Thanks in advance
    prabhat Kumar

MikeM to Prabhat

Prabhat,

1. For vendors in India, I am sorry, but I do not recommend this as I stay neutral so that I can help anyone.

2. The you can connect the phones directly to the PBX ports, that will work fine.

3. Yes you can put both units on internal LAN, but you will need 2 static public IP addresses as you need to map 1 static public IP to each unit that will send or receive calls from public IP.

If you need more help, you may contact me at mike_voip@hotmail.com

Mike

Olugbenga

Dear Mike,I have ASG 400, The IOS on was courrupted while iwas trying to reload the device.I could not acess it anylonger. I have tried loding ot from a tftp server but all to no avail.Please could you send me the steps to take to fix this problem? I would appreciate it if this is done ontime.Thanks. handsomefreddy2000@hotmail.com

shakir

i need ios for quintum tenor asg400

MikeM to shakir

Shakir,

All of Quintum’s software can be found on their website. Go under support, then select the model type you have and follow the links to upgrade software.

Mike M
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

carlos

hi i need help to configure a quintum as a gateway ¿how do i do that?

MikeM to carlos

Carlos,

The Quintum is a gateway. As for configuring it, there are many different ways to configure it depending on exactly how you want to use it.

If you would like my assistance in configuration, you may send me an email or IM me at mike_voip@hotmail.com

Mike M
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Hi,

I have just inherited a Tenor 3200 which was administered by a former employee who left with all access passwords etc. How can i recover password or reset to factory defaults?

cheers.

MikeM to 3200

You can reset the password and configuration in the D3200/D3000 by connecting to it from your PC using a serial cable to the console port, setting your hyperterminal to 38400, N, 8, 1, and no flow control. Then power the tenor off and on, when you get the prompt to hit enter within 3 seconds, hit enter and go through all the options. The last one will be to reset the unit to factory. Once you are done, the password will be erased (no password).

Mike M
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Hi,
    Thanks for the info MikeM. I went to the quintum website to try finding the manual (as u always suggest). Found the digitaluserguide pdf file but nothing on CLI for the d3200. Can anyone send me the manual at:
    rdpapp@gmail.com

Cheers.

MikeM to 3200

It is also on Quintum’s web site in the same area where you got the user guide from.

Please go to http://www.quintum.com/support/products/1G/tenor_1G/index.shtml

and look down under Setup and Configuration Documentation and you will see links to the CLI guides.

sohan

I need a configuration of Quintum AXT800 for call origination to start calling card (two step dialling) . please help anyone. thanks.

MikeM to sohan

Sohan,

There are many things to consider when doing this. You will need a radius server and information from that radius server is needed to configure the tenor. You also have to decide on whether you are going to do post-paid or pre-paid. Pre-paid is usually the way to go with calling cards.

You will need to configure much of this from the tcrg of the tenor as well as the radius interface area.

If you need specific help on this, please contact me directly at mike_voip@hotmail.com.

Mike M

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 178 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.