Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Need atopic for my thesis

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ala

Dear sir
    My name is ala’ khalifeh,studying masters of communication and computer networking,i was looking for a crucial topic to study in my Thesis,has anyone a suggested topic to work in and share information together.
    regards

Noushad Shaikh

now a days VoIP is an emerging technology so u should better to choose ur project on this topic.

libranoushad@hotmail.com

farshid

Hi,

Does anybody know how long is an IP packet length?

Topic for tesis

Wirelss IP telephony
    You will be envolved with Wi Max technology and Gatekeeper registration using whatever protocol you find suitable and autoprovision for this devices, Wireless IP telephony is diferent than cellular telephony because it is based on IP protocol over Wireless transport that is very common today, all metro areas will be covered by huge Hot Spots of Wi Max and you will be able to use your ip device from any Endpoing, your car system, your jacket phone 😉 things like that.
    At this point the huge problem for size of equipment is the way we input data (FINGERS) so in the future I asume there will be brain inplants interfacing with wireless devices to control everything that is wireless, seems futuristic but you will remember this in 20 years.

Timothy

Any clue about my question?

Jesus Delgado

Hi,

Maybe, voice encryption shoul be a good area for to study and found good algoristhm.

When wireless Ip telephony will be spread, this point will be quite important….

Naresh

Hellow to all…

IP Telephony talks, here and there and everywhere….
    All I want to know is how the system basically works?

In the sense, simply getting a IP Phone and connecting it through a getway to the internet will have it done? (I’m certainly talking about the IP phones which less require a PC)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.