Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Gateway compatibility

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    annabelle

Is Quintum gateway 100% compatible with Cisco? Does anybody know the answer? Please help!

KEVIN GRAY

HAVE YOU CHECKED IF IT IS H323COMPLIANT

Dave Weller

Hi Annabelle,

Yes, Quintum is fully compliant with Cisco Access Servers. They are also compliant with Clarent and Lucent as well. There are settings in the CLI interface you need to do in the setup.

Any more questions send them along

Dave
    TNetcommunications.com

annabelle

Dave/Kevin,
    Thanks. You have been really helpful.

Tom

I tried having Quintum, and Cisco to talk to Lucent MAXTNT, but for some reasons, when I called from Cisco or Quintum into my Lucent, calls always got disconnected after 1 minute, checking into Lucent revealed that it did not see the call being connected and hence dropped the call after a period of time. I have noticed that this problem does not exist if I DO NOT use faststart. How do I tackle this problem?

bob

How do you set up a quintum to work with Lucent gatekeeper gatekeeper

Matt

Quintum has gone through great lengths to be compatible with cisco, however, it’s hard to say 2 different companies boxes are going to be 100% compatible.

Dave

As long as the IOS software doesn’t change as often as their underwear Quintum will do fine. Should also look at their Call Relay unit from Quintum pretty slick box for IP-IP calls from various gateway manufacturers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.