Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Clarent Gatekeeper

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    mike

i looking for software for Clarent H323 gatekeeper. Thanks for any help.

Voipman

What type of software are you looking for?

v_lade

Voipman, I’m looking for Gatekeeper H.323 version 1.0 or 1.2. Please help me somehow!

Seaksun

I have gatekeeper v.2.02a.File size 706kb(gatekeeper.zip)

BRTELECOM

What to this gatekeeper does?

Dina

Does somebody knows what version of clarent gatekeeper interconnects with cisco?
    thanks for any help
    Seaksun !
    i’m looking for clarent gatekeeper version higher than 1.2
    can i get it from you?

Alan

Hi, do yany know how is the setting between Clarent Gatekeeper and Cisco gateway look like? I have tried configure everything but the cisco gateway not able register with the Clarent Gatekeeper. Thanks

noname

Alan, the way that I understand it is does not work from Cisco gateway to clarent gatekeeper. The way that works is registering your cisco gateway to a cisco gatekeeper. Then you make the cisco gatekeeper talk to the clarent gatekeeper.
    This is all theory, since I never did it myself. I will be trying to do the same in few weeks, for that reason I am very interested in what you find.
    Will you mind sending my a e-mail??? mike3799@yahoo.com.
    Thanks!!!!!

Seaksun

Hi Dina.
    I just send gatekeeper v2.02 by e-mail. Please tell me your e-mail address at k_seaksun@yahoo.com
    Seaksun

Alan

Hai, does any one has Clarent Gatekeeper manual (softcopy). Thanks

Adrian

I’ll be very intrested if someone know to solve this clarent – cisco gatekeeper to gatekeeper connection mistery.

ben

Noname is not correct.

All versions of Clarent gatekeeper have allowed you to register a Cisco gateway to teh gatekeeper and it works very well. Gatekeeper 1.2 onwards allows you to use LRQ functionality to connect calls from 3rd party gatekeepers (including Cisco) to clarent gatekeepers as well. I would not really recommend version 2.02 gatekeeper since that is a Unix trial version and I’m not sure it really worked. I’d stick to using NT gatekeeper 1.x, or use teh new C5CM unix product that has H323 functionality. I can give help or advice on setting up Clarent gatekeepers if you contact me on voiptecben@hotmail.com.

Noname to Ben

Thanks so much Ben!!!That really helps all of us. I was passing someone else ‘s information , but I guess he was wrong.
    I will contact you about the issue on your email.

Maciej

I have very similiar problem. Cisco GK cannot start working with Clarent GK (v. 1.3.4).
    I did every necessery things – creating static route in server_info, profile in gateway_profile, call routing and rating, also zone remote and zone prefix on Cisco GK – but without success. Sb tells me that with 1.3.13 it works. Maybe sb have that soft version or have some idea how to set it working.
    Thank You.

Alan

Hi, I have tried Clarent Gatekeeper ver1.1 & 1.3 but still cannot work with Cisco 3640 Gateway. At the gateway I run debug command, it didn’t show up anything…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.