Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Setting up small point to point carrier

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Ekram

Hello Abbas …I am currently in Saudi Arabia for a short visit.Can help you to configure your Teliann with my Gateway.
    You can give me your contact info or mail me.

Curtis

I have a Quintum Tenor AX. I cannot ping the router or anything from the tenor. I can get into the tenor and do all configuration but I cannot ping outside of the tenor. I can ping the tenor but nothing else. I am using varphonex for my VOIP calls. Can anyone help with configuration of my quintum. I want to add 8 phone lines to the tenor and have a local number for clients to call into the unit get a second dial tone and then be able to make calls through varphonex. If anyone can help`with this please email me at support@mexico-wireless.com Thank You

Kashem

Hi
    I am Kashem from Saudi Arabia.I have Hs telliann ip phone 3100 & 3200 .Which already configured can anyone help how to re configure this to make calls to Bangladesh using any gateway ?

le huy

how does a piece of ip phone 3200 cost?

khaleel

Teliaan phone .

Sir I need user and password use for upgrading version V4.0h-17
    v2.08. please send me .

Celito

I am Celito from Saudi Arabia.I have Hs telliann ip phone 3100 & 3200 . Which already configured can anyone help how to re configure this to make calls to Philippines.

Ram Krishna

Hello,
    VOIP Expert i am using Maipu Mypower VG2000 with 16port FXS and 16port FXO i cannot call communicate with FXS to FXS and FXO to FXS. Can any guys IDEA.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.