Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

CallShop application – Polarity Reversal

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Vargas

I own a small callshop in South America and I would like to send some of my traffic over IP. My current callshop equipment needs a polarity reveral (currently provided by the local phone company) in order to do billing. I’ve tried at least 3 different small gateways with FXS interface but there is not polarity reversal provided. Can anybody advise me where I can get such gateway.
    Thanks!

Supoade

what are your callshops equipment and how do u want to go about it?

let me know so that i can send you the appropriate config.

Vargas

I bought the callshop equipment and few years ago and it is working fine with the Telco lines. I need to send call over IP now and I need the polarity reversal to do the billing.

oswaldo

the iensemble from flashlinevive.com can do the polarity reversal,
    They have 4 and 8 ports gateways
    With new firmware is very stable and reliable unit.
    Check their website for more info
    Oswaldo

Vargas

Thanks, I will their website out!

JAfon2k

I have Vive ensembles and they were not able to do polarity reversal. (Though they did have the box to select this feature present on the set up screen.)
    Originally answer supervision was reportedly enabled if used system with dialers.

Is this feature now enabled because of the new firmware?

I had bought these systems in June 2001.

To the original post:
    What billing software are you presently using?

Vargas

I’m not sure about the Esemble. Dialers?
    The billing software I’m using works independantly from the VoIP box. It is for a callshop application, very simple, DOS based. By the way, I found a cheap VoIP box (4FXS and 4FXO ports) that is able to generate the polarity reversal. Priced under $1,000 US. I am very happy with it.

FA

Dear Vargas,

Could you please let me know from where you have bought your VOIP gateways with (4 port FXO/FXS)? I am looking for a reliable low density prepaid calling card platform with afordable price. Please advice me. Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Vargas

Not a problem. I bought it from QiiQ.com the contact name is Mr. Thorschmidt (hugo.qiiq.com)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.