Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Clarent and Quintum Compatibilty

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    NIck

Hi

We are currently using an all Clarent network in several destinations but we are looking to expand, Clarents seem to be very expensive compared to the new Quintum gateways which look quite good. Can we use these quintum gateways with the existing clarent setup or should we stick with clarent. Are there any other cost effective options?

voip

Nick,
    Clarent’s gatekeeper offeres H323 compatibility, and teh new C4 call manager offers MGCP/SIP, there are many options. I have never heard of anyone using quintum with Clarent (while working in Clarent), though that does not mean it won’t work.

The best solution depends on many things, we may be able to help, where are you based?

Mat

We’ve set up several Quintum / Cisco / Clarent interop networks for our customers.

The Quintum Gateways are 100% compatible with Clarent. There is even a section on Quintums website on how to set the unit up to interoperate.

Thanks

Mat.

clarent call manager

Looking for instructions on how to configure the clarent call manager. Anyone with documentation or info please contact me. Thanks in advance…

jd@ipcomms.net

David

Hi. Mr. Mat

Could you help me how to set quintum gateway to clarent gatekeeper?

thanks
    david

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.