Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

In-house billing

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Khalid

Does any one help me on how to get a billing system that give an invoice per call automaticly at end of the call ? i’m using cisco ATA …

Joseph

Khalid:

I am interested in the same billing system…

Mike

If you give me specific information with What is the Gateway your ATA is attached to, I would be more than glad to help…

Khalid

It’s cisco ATA 186 or cisco 1760 or if you recomend any kind of GW that can satisfy me … thank you mike

Mike

Well If you’re using thr ATA on its’ own without attaching it to a cisco router through FXO or FXS protocols then it can’t be done.

But if it is attached to a Cisco router or you’re using the Cisco 1760 router, then there is a way to extract the CDR from the router where it gives you detailed table of calls..

khalid

how can i do that ? what is the CDR ?

Malek

The CDR means Call Detailed Record or in other words details of every call made through your router.

Tell me are you using a 1760 router with voice cards installed or are you using the ATA with the 1760 router???

Khalid

I’m using a 1760 router with voice cards installed …

Rene Bo

Hi guys.

If you have any kind of router in the system, it can send out accounting info (not CDR), this info is transformed to a CDR.

I work for a company selling a billing system that can handle your requirements with ease.

What is your budget ??

/Rene Bo

Khalid

my budget depend on how much the billing sys. satisfy me … as i told you that give (print) a bill per call …
    would you send more detail about your company and its product related of that …
    Thank you

Rene Bo

You will have to look at not less that 300.000 USD for the software, but then we can handle around 7.000 full sessions pr. second.

I suspekt your system to be a bit smaller, s# maybe you should look at a combination between a syslogserver and an Excelspreadsheet with a few macros.

Regards.
    Rene Bo Christensen

Khalid

would you give me more detail and also is it only software ? would you explain how it is work ?
    what’s syslogserver mean ?

note: prvide me prices with it plz
    rgds
    khalid

Rene Bo

Check out syslogsservers, I believe that our software would be overkill.

Khalid

where can i find syslogsservers ?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.