Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Problems with P32mxi and As5300

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BM

Hello,

Can anybody point me in write direction or help?

Here is the set-up,

POTSFX0-p32mxi-E1AS5300

When first call is originated to the AS5300, I get the ringing tone. P32mxi gets the call fine.
    But the other party receiving the call does not get the ring. Basically their phone is not ringing.
    Soon after:
    When second call hits the As53000 it’s not passed to p32mxi or p32mxi does not accepted it for some reason. I get 2 rings and than busy out.

Only after, resetting the E1 controller on Cisco or resetting the P32mxi. We get the same as above. First call rings and second call busy out after two rings.

When same as5300 box it’s plugged directly to E1 works fine.

Using
    IOS12.2BX3.
    r2-digitall

Any ideas ?

Regards

BM

Aushman

What is the reason to use R2, You can use CAS Wink-Start on Cisco and configure your P32mxi with the same signalling .This will solve your problem.

MB

Hi Aushman

Sorry for not writhing earlier. A problem was actually sorted.

We only had 6 lines connected; under cross-connect section (p32mxi) we had all 30 signalling channels configured.

Cisco was getting the signal on lets say channel 10. Not having FXO on that channel p32mxi could not start the call.

When I changed the number of signalling channels (under cross connect) to total number of 6 equal to number FXO cards, changed cisco’s to time slot 1-6. All started to work fine.

By the way, I changed signalling to E&M Immediate too…Did not try the Wink-Start.. but I am sure it will work too…

Thanks for you reply

BM

Likky

Hi,

I would like to use Pleiades P32MXI-E1, FXO too!. Any idea how much cost per one box? Where can I find the second hand?

Thanks- guy:)
    Likky

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.