Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

VSAT

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Samatar

I am wondering if I can install a VSAT internet connection to anywhere I want and how much it costs. For example, Can I buy, rent or lease a VSAT connection from one country and install it in another country.

any comments and help will be appreciated.

Samatar

Armel

Yes You can do so the only thing you have to do is to subscribe for satellite bandwith to an operator like Verestar or Warsun

sat

If you buy or lease a VSAT system in one country then you may be able to move it to another country as long as the conditions of satellite coverage are sufficient that the link budget still applies. It may not be strictly legal in the country you move to though, every country has different licencing laws for VSATs small and large, but I’m guessing that you may not be worried about that…..

I think the operator you subscribe to would depend on what country you are in !

Julius

Hi,

i have an existing vsat network working on a 256kbps link.when i change the data rate of the modem to 384kbps, the link won’t work. modem to modem bert is good. please help. tnx so much

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.