Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Are gatekeepers really necessary?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    VOIP over Vsat

Hi;
    I want to use voip over Vsat network. I’ve got two nodes. Our lines are 512Kb/s uploads, 128Kbps downloads. What type solution can i use for this network. Our devices are Hughes Direcway DW4000 with 1.2meter anten. If you are any suggestion please e-mail me!

Sky

Spoke with a friend who works at Cisco, their unit showed a 65 ms ping time as well. Guess that is just the way it is.

Still trying to get my unit to be compliant with netmeeting. My ultimate goal is to use the ATA to receive calls from an applet built on my website. It launches netmeeting on the client’s PC and they simply click the call button.
    With the ATA installed I should be able to let it ring on a regular phone, thus I can put an answering machine on it as well.

To see an example visit:http://www.vhfonline.com/Interact/VoIP/voip.html

Shail

HI I would like to know if we can make cisco ATA186 to work with net2phone does anyone have the configuration for that please please do share it .

Sky

Here is my config for IConnecthere.com, yours should be similar. Watch for dialplan and media port differences.

In the example below the usernames and pw’ds were spooffed for obvious reasons.

http://www.vhfonline.com/cisco/

Hope this helps!

Shail

HI,
    I am trying to configure Cisco ATA to connect to n2p net2phone , so I am looking for the configuration of the same if anybody has it please do post it. I have to configuration for iconnecthere and there is no problem in connecting to it .

Sat

I’m also have problems trying to figure out the net2phone settings for a Cisco ATA 186.

Sky’s cnfiguration (thanks anyway) and the pdf you can get from Net2phone’s site for the ATA 186 look different to the configuration I see in my ATA. I think the firmware update modified it.

Has anyone else seen the new/different ATA config screen and know how to modify the settings?

Cheers!

Mark

Hi all,

Does anybody knows a software solution for bridging IP to PSTN calls using pc modem as a hardware.

I tried PC2PHONE but their SW only works with ISDN boards not Fax modem boards. Please email me at markkembelatyahoodotcom.

Sky

Im sure that a modem will not send ringer voltage to a connected telephone to make it ring.

Emo

Example configuriation for Cisco ATA 186 for work with Net2Phone. Link:
    http://web.net2phone.com/partnerships/distributors/product/broadband/pdf/n2pciscoataconfigguide.pdf

FaberK

Hi,
    I’ve a Linux server on a ADSL line, and I’m looking for free software to setup a server for voip.
    What I mean is, if there is a way to call a fix phone using my adsl.
    All this is just for testing, also because my Linux box is just a little more than a toy.

Thanks.

FaberK

Dean

Is there a way to easily configure Netmeeting to make real phone calls?

stressed

Anyone knows how do i retrieve CDR from a PABX using Visual Basic? I can’t seem to get any idea where to start from. Anyone got any sample codes on that please email me. Thanks a million.

abul kashem

we are trying to develope pc2phone
    client software (dialer) for use
    in pc2phoen applications, so that
    a client can make calls using PC
    to anywhere

Has any one have sample source code or any links?

Mufaddal

I want to know if anyone has set Indian Dialtone settings in Cisco ATA 186, so that when receiver is picked up we hear similar Dialtone as we get with regular PSTN phone.

thanks in advance.

Rizwan

Hi,
    Anyone knows how to configure cisco ata 186 through NAT using go2call.

Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.