Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Message for students/voip beginners

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    martin

You can find lots of info on VoIP via the following:

1) Go to search engine
    2) Type ‘voip’

There are a bewildering array of free resources on the web and I’m sure I’m not alone in getting annoyed at every thread being met with a bombardment of ‘please send info’ from some student in Vietnam or India.

If you’re not intelligent enough to find the info yourself – you’re not intelligent enough to get a job in VoIP..

Sajjad

Martin:- I think your reply are very harsh towards those students, there are number of people who love helping the comunity.

Sajjad
    sajjad@tehkal.com

shahid

I agree with you Sajjad. I dont think he was born as he is now.He should relise that he was once student him self.

krishna chytanya n.

i am trying to port linux version voip to windows.i recorded bufferful data using waveinput function provided by windows API
    in recvfrom function the second orgument is not a buffer but a header.how can i send this buffer to recvfrom function.please help me.

Ajith

i want know the jobs in voip

abi

I am surprised of the level of arrogant some people have do not be proud of what you know you can lose it all. Anything could happen I know a lot of stories one of them is the late super man.

Teodor Georgiev

Martin is very right!!!
    90% of the questions can be answered very well by Google.
    And he is true that 90% of the really annoying DUMB questions are asked by individuals from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and etc.

I am on the forums/mailing-lists since 1999th… And think I have enough of experience to claim such things.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.