Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Answer supervision

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Ahuramazda59

hi , how can I block my caller ID in other phone when I call them ?

Tassos,

I have a serious problem
    I want to configure a cisco 1760 fxs-fxo with panasonic pbx 500, like this:

Analog phone-router cisco- PPP – router cisco- Panasonic pbx.

The problem is when i call from pbx -the number of the phone port- i listen a tone and only after i can take the number of the Phone on fxs.How i can configure to call from pbx directly to analog phone on fxs.

Saul Bejarano

Tassos:
    Your problem is not answer supervision but cisco configuration, you have to configure the right dial-plan on your cisco gateway, basically set up the dial-peers correctly.

Elie

is the answer supervion problem also available in the new analogue and DX Digital when we enable the ProgTone?? as it was available in A800??

Elie

Tassos

thanks,
    but the big new problem are in the disconect times or in the way that cisco “understand” the td-500 panasonic when the user from pbx put the phone down.So, When a user from pbx/fxo call the remote user at fxs,the remote user rings correctly.BUT if this user don’t pick-up and the local(fxo) close the phone the line-ringing remains -up.If anyone knows anything about Cisco vs Panasonic,please talk…
    thanks….

Tassos

Happy New Year guys.

Saul

I can take a look at your cisco configuration, please send me your show run.
    saul@procomm100.com

Tassos

Goodmorning from Greece.
    After 11 hours of hard test i found the finaly synthesis of timers(cptone\freq/caedence/dbm0/….).
    I’m really thanks the people who looks for me.
    StBy.

Shashank

hi

Anyone can help to know how can i use CAC 24 T1 Channel Bank with CDMA or GSM ( FCT )

Its an urgnet

regards
    shashank

Saul

For CDMA you can use cell sockets, for GSM you can use a GSM channel bank like Valiant, Orion or some other european GSM channel bank, in case you want to use cell sockets please do not post your bad experience back 🙂 they work but is really not painless, it will hurt your asr when you have a cell socket not working.

VOIP Brett

I am configuring a cisco as5350 with an t1 carrier access cb.

Configuration:
    mode cas
    framing sf
    clock source internal
    linecode ami
    ds0-group 0 timeslots 1-24 type fxo-loop-start

Can someone tell me switch settings on the CAC Channelbank?

raul

Hi I´m from Guatemala and i have a Clarent Gateway 1200. I don´t have any information about the configuration of the software could any of you help me with some information or manual. Thanks.

Nobel

I need to block ID sending using cisco AS5300 or Quantum A800, I want to know i there is any configuration or software that could block the number from appearing on mobiles or landlines with caller ID devices, can anyone advise pls..Thanks..

To Raul about Clarent

There is no information that is available online about Clarent.

The Clarent units do not work by themselves, only under the control of a master unit, called the comand center.
    If you only have a gateway, all what you have is a old PC with some DSP units and FXS or T1 interface.
    I have myself some gateways 100, a command center and a gatekeeper, all of them unused because you need to buy the licence to operate them.

Good luck

Nobel

Would the cisco AS5300 operate with a CAC CB or would there be answer supervesion issues? Thanks for your swift and kind advise.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 103 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.