Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Answer supervision

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    jb

whats the best channel bank to use for cisco mc3810?

where and how much (approximately) if purchase?

thanks…

Mike

Hello,i know the topic is old,but i was wondering if you can tell me
    the vendor of the channel bank you used..

thanks
    mike

Junior

The channel bank with answer supervision is made by Pleiades.

geas

How to get an answer supervision on CA channel bank with Nuera f200, i have not found any perfect answer in this regard, like what will be DIP switch setting on the front of the channel bank, nuera Local end T1 controler D4,AMI,CAS, call prcess wink and remote end Nuera T1 controller D4,AMI,CAS, ca;; process FXO. the FXO loop start is set on the CA channel bank, with this my system charged the calls for no answer detect on the channel only ring possition. I appreciate your valuable feedbacks. either this CB doesnot work for answer supervision conditions.

VoIP Guru

We are using Quintum A800. The PSTN port is using Reverse Battery for answer and disconnection supervision. We discovered that if the temination call does not get answered, the connection is ), which is correct. However, if the call finally got answered, the connection time includes the ring time, which is incorret! Since we are using Reverse Battery, quintum will ignore the answer supervision parameters. We also see that quintum actually sent Answer signal to the origination gateway as it starts ring. This cause inaccurate billing issue.

Anyone has this experience before? pls help!

Don Corleone

Hi,
    I have an AS5300 (cisco) Voice gateway. But I have a big problem.
    My pots are E1 and I have no answer in this router when I have less than half volume users. Please

Gonzo

To VoIP Guru,

Do you fix your answer supervision problem? I am using a Quintum Tenor A400 and the customer get charged no matter what, even when the line is busy.

Help please!!!

jb

is there a mailing lists for this forum?

JB

I do not know about mailing list, but if you enter your e-mail address on the bottom field, you will get a notification every time that someone post on the same area.
    Be aware: Sometimes, a very insignificat question could bring many,many answers .
    Just look at this posting and how long it has been around

aki

hi all
    I am trying to configure a Cisco AS5300 with PBX ALCATEL TYPE 4400.
    I WONT MAKE CONECTION CISCO AS5300 WITH PBX ALCATEL VIA E1 R2.
    HOW TO CONFIGURE THAT

PLEASE HELP ME?

VoipKiller (Bigal)

Hi guys I have a Plaiades FXO VAD I need a sample config for the answer supervision, I works for couples of calls and for other just gives me fals answer sup. It is connected to a Cisco 5300 E1
    Controler T1 is set to:
    ds0-group 0 timeslots 1-24 type e&m-immediate-start dtmf dnis
    Any help will be good

Alireza

i have one CB p32mxi and Router AS5350
    i have problem
    when my carrier send call to my router ,call Reject and Router type this problem
    (1EE5 : 8846468hs.57 +-1 +12 pid:0 Answer
    dur 00:00:00 tx:0/0 rx:0/0 3F (service or option not available, unspecified (6
    3)))))
    please help me

Misfit

Anyone know how to get a Panasonic PBX (TD-500) to do answersupervision.

I have a Cisco GW connected via ISDN to PBX, PBX connects to POTS lines

PBX acting like glorified MUX (plus others). Need to do some sort of Answersupervision.

David to VOIP Guru

Hi ..
    Why do u use reverse battery?
    I can help to solve your problem..pls contact me at d_vidwang@hotmail.com

Jippy

Anyone know how to block caller ID on Q.A800? Assume there is no prefix solution to blocking caller id from the network’s end.

Thanks.

Jip

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 103 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.