Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Billing and prepaid cards software

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Xavier

Please someone recommend me a software for prepaid calling cards business that can work with quintum or multitech gateways.

[Webmaster’s note: All advertisements must be posted to the Telecom Commerce Forum to avoid removal.]

Ankur Dhingra

look up infozech

Quintum Service

Dear Sir,
    There is a software that Quintum has developed that will support Prepaid calling card applications. Please notify a sales rep at Quintum.

Wilson Boyrie

Quintum seems to be very proactive on this site.

Lets see if anyone could help me on this trouble.I am looking for a device/converter/phone that is H323 or SIP compliant that works over a dial up internet access. They are going to be deployed to an area where everything still dial-up access but soon wil have ADSL. I want to get a foot on the door with a good gateway (Quintum,Clarent or Cisco),but could not find devices that will talk to them over a dial up connection.
    Any sugestions/tips/smirks????
    Help/comments are apreciated

Joanne Lowy

HI……Quintum has a few partners whose software works flawlessly with the Tenors. I”ll forward your request to our sales team who will follow up with you shortly.

Thanks for your inquiry!

Joanne Lowy

James

Check out rodopi and aspintl. They are both reasonably priced compared to other billing solutions.

Geo

Hello,

Am trying to find a cost effective VoIP prepaid /billing solution eventually based on MySQL something for Cisco and /or Clarent.

Anyone have an idea about such a solution?

Enry

I would suggest checking World Telecom Labs’ comprehensive prepaid / calling card solution. Competitively priced, their site is http://www.wtl.be, as I recall. We have one set up here with no problems.

xavier

how much is competitively priced??

What do I need to start callin

Hi,

I came across this web site while on searching on internet about prepaid calling card system.

I am planning to start a prepaid calling card business from the US to Italy.

For the first 5-6 months, I’m looking for about 500 customers. According to my estimates, I will need about 100.000 minutes per month.

For this estimate, what do I need (software and hardware)? Also, what do I need to install in Italy?

And of course, the price?

Thank you,

Joseph

Binu

Hi,

I would like to start a Calling Card products company. Do anyone know how to start it?

Mike

I wolud like to setup calling card
    business.
    what hardware or software do I need?
    How do I setup on my side and other side(other country)without voip provider.

Telcom Products

Email mattg@telcomproducts.com for customized calling card solutions.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.