Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

¡Ensemble

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Debnath

Hi

I am planning to buy iEnsemble gateway as well as their Bravo software. However, Many customers of flashlinevive.com are suffering from many problems that i got from this forum!!! Now i am confused! What should i do? Please suggest me.

Regards

Salim

Hi
    Is there any 2-port FXS voip gateway that can work with iEnsemble? i need such 2-port FXS gateway to connect with my prepaid calling card platform, which is based on iEnsemble.

Regards

ENSEMBLE

Where can I buy Ensemble Boxes ? Are they discontinued ? What is the price ? do they work with any other 2 port Gateways ?

What ITSP support and will be willing to sell minutes ?

thanks,

Francisco

Francisco

Hi
    Francisco you can buy iEnsamble GWs from http://www.vive.com
    NASIR

Rasel

Hi,
    Can you tell me anything about QBill from QIIQ? I want to buy it, however, i need to know it’s reliability and flexibility from its user.

I also have option for iEnsamble. After getteing some information about iEnsamble from this site, i maynot interested in.

Thanks

Call Termination

You can use any H.323 Gateway and use my prepaid calling + IVR system remotely. You do not need to have your own billing software. Create your own PINs and rates!

Hugo Thorschmidt

Fran

How good is iEnsemble ? What features need to be added to this combo ?

I am looking at getting a Bravo + iEnsemble platform but would like if it works like a professional Gateway platform for calling cards.

Which ITSP do I need to partner with in order to carry out some minutes.

To Rasel & Fran

To Rasel:

Concerning QiiQ: in this company Mr. Carl Teo is involved, under whose presidency, Vive went bankrupt. I’m not so sure that you would want to do business with them…

Also, their system seems to proprietary and restricting. Not to mention that they resell Quintum under a different name. If you need Quintum, you can buy the Gateways cheaper, elsewhere.

Concerning billing (QBill), you can do your own billing using RADIUS if you have Quintum or Cisco gateways’s easily, or have a computer science student do it for you for a fee. You don’t need such overpriced solutions.

The iEnsembles seem to be a lot better solution for now if you just want a start in VoIP, as Flashline seems to be more serious in trying to succeed than Vive. Their latest firmware is good & stable.

To Fran: If you don’t need other voice prompts for your calling card in languages other than English, then iBravo & iE is OK to start with.

For sending your minutes you can ask the people in the iEnsemble-users mailing list, I’m sure there will be many people there to point you in the right direction.

However, please be informed taht not all carriers are willing to accept minutes from other Gateways than Cisco, Vocaltec, or other major vendors. I guess they want to avoid the interoperability problems that most vendors have among them.

To RASEL.

Thanks for the feedback. So, it is not possible to change the IVR to another language ? What other cheap solution is out there that will allow me to change the languages ?

How flexible is this ensemble platform ?

If i have my own CISCO 26XX can I deploy ensembles in conjuntion.

THanks
    Fran

To Fran

Yes, if you have Cisco you can also use iEnsembles so send minutes to them. They are compatible.

The iE is not as flexible as a Cisco, but it certainly is more flexible than other platforms out there.

Apart from Quintum, I don’t know any other cheap solution which even has IVR , let alone change it.

ayodele Olanlokun

I need to know more about the billing for the ensemble.
    I also need to know exactly how much bandwidth each point of the emsenmble uses.
    I have the box, but I don’t have the billing software.

Simon K

kindly add me to the mailing list. I need your help. my email is

webmaster@mref.co.ke

Amir Mehtab

I need to know the TCP/IP addreses of voice servers of Net2phone. If any body knows please advice me.

Zia Andy

Hi,

HELP!!

Does somebody know how to configure the Quintum gateway Tenor A800, when we want to have it registered into a carrier gatekeeper?

Thanks,
    Zia

walter

Hi,
    I lost the user Manual,
    anyone can tell me where to downlaod it.
    I’ve found one from the website:
    http://l-tele.com/hardware/
    but I need a English version.
    Thanks,
    Walter

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.