Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

¡Ensemble

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    JD

Does anybody know the current status of Vive? I was going to partner with them to distribute product in Latin America, but they seem to have disappeared.

Davood Karimi

I bought an iensemble recently.But I have to reset it sevral times a day to keep it to work.

Do you know the solution??

Mike Sonic

There are some bugs with older firmware. Just because you bought a new until, dosen’t mean you got the latest firmware.

The company went sneakers up, a new firm just purchased the product line.

Suggest you keep resetting it until they get their act going.

iEnsemble help

I don’t know which firmware version you have but I have a rather stable one. Post your contact info and I’ll send it over.

Davood Karimi

I use iensemble A8.

Does anyone know how to make iensemble repeat the prompts after invalid entery?

Comment on iEnsemble

I think there should be lots of things on their list to change, one of them being delivering as promised…

Mike Sonic

I agree,

FoIP doesn’t work unless you send one at a time with no voice calls at that time.

on and on and on

I spent a very long time, even before they closed, fixing their under developed product.

I stuck with it only cause of the price point…. In the end I am still cheaper than CISCO, but I lay awake at night wondering if my boxes are working…..

and when I have a problem, I reset the boxes and pray….. That if it happens again, it atleast waited till I made some money…

Vlasis Hatzistavrou

Hello,

It looks like there are many people out there who use Vive products and who need help and perhaps a place to co-operate. I am thinking about starting a mailing list for Vive users. If there are people who are interested please send e-mail to vhatz@auth.gr

Thanks,
    Vlasis Hatzistavrou.

Ljubo

Hi iE User Group,
    As well, I am one of these that bought iE and experiencing problems.
    Could I send a list of my problems, Trouble reports, to anyone of you and ask for help?
    As well I will support idea of Mailing list for Vive users.
    If Vive does not come soon back in business, I must consider to buy another GW.
    All the best

Vlasis Hatzistavrou

Hello,

You can subscribe to the iEnsemble-users mailing list for help and support between iEnsemble users.

For subscription send e-mail to vhatz@auth.gr

Vlasis.

Dani Kerman

I have some experinece using iE and I am ready to answer and solve anyone’s questions and
    problems ,using vive equipments.

Vlasis Hatzistavrou

Hello Dani,

Since you have experience with the iEnsembles then please, join the mailing list:

iEnsemble@coollist.com

The list’s aim is to give helpful hand to users who have problems with the iEnsembles and also be a forum for co-operation between Vive users world-wide.

Regards,
    Vlasis.

Ljubo

FlashLine is a new company that took over Vive.
    It’s look like that something is going on with them and that FlashLine will give Tech. support to iEnsemble users.

It’s worth to try.

Mike Sonic

Having trouble viewing the coollist email forum, anybody else having trouble, and whats the solution.

Vlasis

Hello Mike,

Same for me, I have trouble viewing it. I’ll contact coollist about the problem.

Regards,
    Vlasis.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.