Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

VOIP BIlling & Gatekeeper Software

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Sajjad

I am looking for VOIP Billing software and gate keeper software

Rommel

Hard to say what is best without knowing what type of model you are looking for.
    Does your gk need GKRCS, Proxy or direct?
    Does your gw have a billing interface?
    If you gw does not have a billing interface then you probably will need a gk that provides gkrcs since in a direct mode, ARQ/ACF and DRQ are not a truly accurate method of billing.
    If you have cisco gws, just get the cisco gk and get one of their partner based billing apps. If you choose mind, portal or digiquant you can leverage their pre/post paid card package to offer calling cards.

Sajjad

Rommel

Can you please send me an email if you do provide the billing plateform I will answer all your questions then.

Thanks

Sajjad@international-computer.com

Igor

“MIND CTI” best billing solution, you can be sure.

C. Savinovich

Sajjad:

http://www.itntelecom.com offers many solutions to your VOIP needs.

CS

C. Savinovich

Thank you I think they are much better

clarent

Hello

We can provide you billing software for Clarent on Sql dB , for originating calls and also web access to billing from all originating numbers !

regards

Kevin-Kassa

Dear Clarent, please describe re your billing solution for Clarent as We are need and interested to these billing solutuions

[Webmaster’s note: Please use the Telecom Commerce Forum to reply to this message. Advertisements are not tolerated on this forum and will be removed.]

Clarent billing

Hello

We have developed Clarent billing software, for origination, with online web browsing for Call detail records,monthly invoices prepaired for printing and sorting calls…ect…competetive pricing !

If you have any questions,email us at:

[Webmaster’s note: Contact details removed. This advertisement should have been placed on the Telecom Commerce Forum.]

Kevin-Kassa

Please explain re its features more.
    Kevin-Kassa

[Webmaster’s note: All replies advertising products should be placed on our Telecom Commerce Forum to avoid removal.]

Clarent billing

Hi

What do you need SW for ? This software we made is solution with Clarent Command center, and is usead instead of Clarent Bravo Billing. You can print invoices, print CDR and offer web access for youo customers to look CDR of calls they made online. What kind of features do you need ?

regards, Ian

Kevin-Kassa

Thank you for reply Billing, we want to have its technical data, please provide a link to its data sheet to read, also can this software covers NetPerformer devices too?.

[Webmaster’s note: All further posts on this matter must be posted to the Telecom Commerce Forum to avoid removal.]

haidv

now, i’m looking for VoIP essay

James

Does anyone know of any third-party comparisons of billing software in this space?

I would love to see a white paper comparing MindCTI, ApexVoice and Digiquant.

kevin-kassa

Dear Leo Denver & Co USA,

what if we use Clarent platform, I mean re third-party comparison of billing software.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.