Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Terminating In Indonesia

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ismed Sitepu

Hi!
    I am inviting everybody, individual or corporate, who plan to set-up VoIP termination for the whole Indonesia to contact me.

I am ready to be your good partner.

Tks
    Ismed Sitepu

scott

tell me your terminatoin rate to Jakarta, other indonesian cities, as well as mobile.

please send email to scott@starlink.co.kr

Henley

Please contact me I am interested.
    kmagx@yahoo.co.uk

Astari Yahya (man 20 yr)

I hope someone can give me the full information about voip, especially the site/book that contain the technical information about it

right know i’m studying informatika(computer technology) at ITS Surabaya Indonesia at semester VI, and i’m really interesting with this technology that maybe can cut the price of communication

thx for all of your information

Rashad

I’m interested. i’d like to know your termination rate to Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Bandung, and other indonesian cities, as well as mobile. i’d like to know your ASR too.

e-mail me at rashad@mybenua.com

Dmitry

tell me your terminatoin rate to Jakarta, and other cities. We
    can give good traffic.
    pls contact me: idp@ukr.net

sam

Do you know that there is a huge traffic from Hong Kong to Indonesia? I can work with you to develop it. Please email me at samsy38@hotmail.com

Ismed Sitepu

Henley,
    If you are still interested please contact me direct at : ismed.sitepu@ctg.alstom.com or ismedsitepu@yahoo.com
    I believe that I can prepare to you a very competitive rate and good term and conditions. Please do not worry with a legal matters, as we got license from the regulator.

Thanks and waiting to your respond.

Regards,
    Ismed Sitepu

Ismed Sitepu

Henley,
    If you are still interested please contact me direct at : ismed.sitepu@ctg.alstom.com or ismedsitepu@yahoo.com
    I believe that I can prepare to you a very competitive rate and good term and conditions. Please do not worry with a legal matters, as we got license from the regulator.

Thanks and waiting to your respond.

Regards,
    Ismed Sitepu

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.