Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Cisco Call Manger

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chester

My company is currently looking at the possibility of migrating to VOIP, does anyone have any experience with the Cisco Call Manager? The things I have seen so far are very encouraging.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Andy

What do you wish to know.

Andris Bush

Do you really have any reasons to use Call Manager. Why not use just billing system. More details about situation is really apprecited to help you.

Chester

We are switching from T1 lines that are half data and half voice to a fiber optic 10Mb line to each of our remote locations which have less than thirty phones each and a 100Mb fiber optic line to a location with about 60 phones. The use of VOIP will eliminate my needs for voice lines. We are currently using a NEC 2400 PBX as or main switch with a NEC 2000 switch in each of our other locations. I am at the point that I have to expand my current 2400 switch or look for an alternative.

The one thing that I have been impressed with since I took over the Telecommunications position is the stability of the NEC system. Is Cisco Call Manager a stable system? I have found the 2400 switch to be expensive to upgrade and yes I know that you get what you pay for, at least most of the time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.