Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Alcatel’s PCX 4400

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kawfee

Does anyone have experience will Alacatel’s PCX4400? Have they or their company tried one of these out yet?

I have also been trying to determine how many IP phone and or POTS phones I can connect to each PCX 4400.

Thanks,

kawfee

siva

Currently which are the company involved in deeply in VOIP.

Luis Martinez

Kawfee,
    I had been working with Alcatel OmniPCX 4400 since 1998 and its VoIP solution is good.
    If you have an specific question I would be glad to help you. Send me a mial ogive me a call
    my email is lmartinez@dima.com.bo and my phone numbers are 591-3525200 Ext. 243.

Regards,

Luis Fernando Martinez
    DIMA – ALCATEL
    Santa Cruz BOLIVIA

Tsintzas Dimitrios

Dear collegues,
    I need an urgent help concerning an E1 PRI connection to an 2610 cisco router to a alcatel 4400 pbx
    please If someone has experience with thiw pbx and the router to contact me int this email

dtsin@unitel.gr

Hans-Juergen Brand

Hi Kawffe
    I’m a student from germay and I made a workout at Alcatel in USA. Installation guide und costumer service on OmniPCX, if you have question ask me

Hans-Juergen Brand

sorry forgot my contact
    hans-jurgen.brand@alcatel.com until 31 Aug
    or std8302@et.fh-osnabrueck.de

eval

My question is this; Alcatel keeps stating to me that their products are open and will work with other systems except Cisco because they feel Cisco is proprietary. Does anyone have comments to this? How about functionality with voicemail? Any know bugs with Alcatel??
    thx

Luis Fernando Martínez

Eval,

In my experience i could tell you that the OmniPCX it´s an open plataform, an you should not have any troubles interconecting teh 4400 with another systems, thas as long the others systems will be compilant with the international standards (H323, SIP, Q.SIG).

I´ve had Known that in Peru Alcatel and Argentina Alcatel have some cases of studies on solution with CISCO.

If you have another question, feel good to send it to me, I´ll be gald to tried to help you.
    Regards,

Luis Fernando Martínez
    DIMA – ALCATEL

Hans-Juergen Brand

(Yes I’m back in Germany.)

One month ago we connected Alcatel IP Phone to a cisco switch after some configuration errors everything works fine. (Ask if your Cisco Switch supports Q802.1q/p and Diffserv/TOS) If you want to connect to Cisco IP Phones should work fine as long as Cisco makes H323, or SIP) same is for Cisco Call Manager

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.