Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

VoIP Jobs

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Heba Desouky

I specialize in placing professionals in the VoIP/Telephony industry in the Bay Area. Please contact me if you are interested in hearing of potential job opportunities.

Heba

Agha aamir

Dear Sir,

Iam from PAKISTAN . I am working as a marketing manager in leading ISP in Pakisitan. I wanted to join a company who are looking young, hard working and result oriented people in sales & marketing Voice over IP field on permenet basis. becoz i know lot of company’s in pakistan who wanted to make VOIP call termination setup at there end. plz.do let me know the terms and conditions. I have got 4 years experience in Internet Marketing. Now I wanted to make my career in VOIP feild.

waiting for ur reply,

ammar100@yahoo.com

my resume
    http://www.geocities.com/aaamirz/aamir1.html

Heba

Hi Ammar,
    I only place software engineers and managers. Good luck on your job search.

C. DellAqua

I am a NYC based consultant with years of experience in telephony. I have developed VOIP based call card systems and PBXs, as well as Web pages that interface with telephony platforms. Phone number is 917-577-6704. I’m willing to accept relocation under the terms of a good contract.

charles Agboh

I am a VoIP engineer based in Brussels, Belgium. I am currently working for Ebone. Please visit my resume at http://resumes.dice.com/cagboh and let me know what you think.

Regards,
    Charles

Dr.John Chung

Dear Sir !

I am looking for VoIP SW engineers have a experience in VoIP Client SW or CallingCard system SW or Gatekeeper.
    If anybody has good experience with Dialogic or NMS, I want to make business together.
    You may work in USA or Korea or remote-home-stay working.
    Please contact me
    DR.John Chung(drchung@mondextel.com)

michaelg

Wingcast, a joint venture of Ford Motor Company and Qualcomm Incorporated, is developing and delivering wireless communications and information services to bring voice, entertainment, Internet access and safety services into cars and trucks. Wingcast will quickly become a comprehensive provider of telematics services to global consumers. We are currently looking for entrepreneurial professionals to become part of our energetic team, and have the following opportunity in our San Diego facility:

Network Design Engineer / Architect

We are seeking an experienced Network Design Engineer / Architect to design and implement a fixed wireline network involving both voice & data, as well as being responsible for designing high-level capacity analysis.

Must understand future migration plans to a Voice-over I.P Network (VoIP). The Wingcast network will comprise of a wireless network, a data & voice component, IVR/VAD platform, call centers, data centers, central office switches and a NOC.

Understanding of e911 circuit implementation, DS3 circuits, SS7 connectivity, CLLI, NPA/NXX codes, LEC, CLEC, IXC and Interstate/Intrastate Tariff information a must.

We are not seeking agency help or offering consulting opportunities.

t_michaelg@wingcast.com

Kevin Bayuk

Heba,

I’d like to speak with you when you have a moment.

kevin.bayuk@clarussystems.com

lucya

Hi ,I m a VOIP sales come from Beijing China.

Shahid Yusaf

My company is looking for a consultant who has solid VOIP experience. Send me the CVs
    smyusaf@finbyte.com
    If you are already in North America, that is a plus. If you can relocate to Vancouver BC that is great

Bhavin

Hi,

We are working on H.323 Gatekeeper and Gateways (Endpoint) design. We have experince on H.322 Toolkit development, GK Design and Endpoint Implementations.

Can u please give your E-mail adderess where we can send our resumes.

Samir & Bhavin
    sssh323@yahoo.com

Mr. Paul Chug

I know Mr Heba, I have expertese in Voip. I have 5 years of extensive TAC2 experience. I know the modules, frames and specially I provide capsules to the customers.

U can contact me, for further negotiation.

Samir & Bhavin

hi paul

how can we contact u.
    on what id. please let us know at the following id
    sssh323@yahoo.com

Samir & Bhavin

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.