Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

what’s the procedure of send SMS in AXE?

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    J-F Vezina

Hi to all!
    I work as rbs tech and i was wondering if anybody could send me informationS ABOUT the meaning of LMO code when a rxmsp is done under RXOTRX in winfiole.

THANKS!!!

lj

LMO is Blocking origin of logical managed object. This variable is only printed for managed object instances of class TS, TF, RX and TX. For TRX you don’t get any value.

venu

1)Difference between GSMSC and IWMSC?
    2)
    A)I understand that GMSC is an MSC for connecting to the PSTN. Is it a seperate MSC dedicated for connecting to the PSTN or is it just a SW function of the MSC?
    B)In a mobile network, and that the HLR is assoicated with the GMSC(not the MSCs) while
    each MSC with have its own VLR. Is this a usual configuration for a mobile operator?
    Any one can reply me Plz?

arshi madan

hi
    i am new in switch axe 810 …
    what is known as a sp code ??

Bob Smith

SP-Signalling Point, similar to IP addressing

lino

Dear friends
    I will like to know how to get through winfiol the number of subscribers in postpaid service. the data which make the difrence with prepaids is oick: 0 for post and 199 for prepaid.
    thanks

mahesh babu

hi arshi madan ,
    sp code is like IP address of the switch.

Rajesh Karavadi

What is the difference between ShortMessageSwitchingCenter(SMSC) and MessageSwitchingCenter(MSC),How we can differentiate?

Mike

Hi Lino,

I am Mike from Samoa, to get a printout for postpaid service cutomers, use this command.

hglip:sud=oick-310;
    for prepaid customers use
    hglip:sud=oick-311;
    or if your postpaid profile have a different value then use that one, likewise in prepaid profile.

thanks,

Mike

KOKOSSAÏ Richard

Hi All,
    I’m new Axe Engineer. I work for a mobile telephone company in Cameroon. I would like to know about Hardware overview of all nodes(HLR,MSC, BSC). Please Help. Thanks in advance

Lino

Thank you Mike for the answer; the problem is that this command “hglip:sud=oick-0” (in our system for postpaid), gives only the list of the MSISDN of the subscribers that you should copy in excel to get the total number of them. what i need is the command to get directly the total number of postpaid.

Thank you very much!

mohamed ali

hi all is this the first time to jione with you iam ccnp but ilike mobile communication field verry much so imneed to improce my self to be qualified i take many courses in mobile communication 2G and 3G
    but ineed more technichal material like BTS config.axe coman if you ca n help me pleas help rgds

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.