Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

SDCCH ASSIGNEMENT FAIL

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    artiste

I have some BTS using Abis by satellite and they present an SDCCH Assignement fail arround 50%.can you tell me what is the solution for this problem
    Thks

Scot

Where in IRAQ ?

Rgds

artiste

no, in mars.
    i am not jocking.

Vijay

This might be due to some timer values are not proper.

artiste

hi vijay,
    i have the BSC timer T3101=3s. I made a test with value 5s and it was’nt the solution.i think it must be a problem delay of satellite transmission.

thks

Juli

There is a delay in satellite transmission which causes the hi values of SDCCH Access failure rate. This is acceptable and mostly there is no great impact on the subscriber

Thanks

Nekea

Confirm also whether Timer_T3109 for the BSC is 30s and not the default 12s.

frededrick mbogo

am so much interested in topic what is IRAQ. WE ARE EXPERIENCING THE SAME PROBLEM.

Scot

Hi artiste….I was not joking…

Some BTS in IRAQ Working through Satellite.They belongs to some adjacent countries.

Like extended coverage.

I dont know the exact setup.

Rgds

SCOT

Partha

Check AEC Document in NED.May be some delay should be set in Transcoder

NikGSM

I have encountered the same problem.Does anyone have it or has solved it?What can be the reason of high SDCCH Ass Fail besides low signal and bad quality?

Pix

I’m using Abis over satellite and experiencing also high sdcch assign failure (> 50%) : this is normal and will NOT impact the subscribers.

Yet, I have no idea why it is hapenning. I did Abis traces and thorough qos analysis, but can’t see nothing wrong.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.