Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

TTFile

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Mugna69

HI! Can somebody tell me where can i find a ttfile viewer/decoder? I mean.. is there any software that converts IOFAT printouts (Ericsson MSC R9.1) to useful data (such as CallingID, CalledID, Time of charge, etc..)??

Monica

Yah there are free tools on the net which you can download free like ASN Decoder , but u have to take care to tp specify MSC R9.1 or R 8 version while downloading .

Mugna69

Have U got a link??

Johnson

Hi,I think you can try to use Deasn9.It can tran TTFILE to a text file.And all the info you want is in it.

mugna69

I have a deasn9 decoder.. but it’s not easy to find infos into big files (even more than 1000 blocks). And also.. i have a “cme20r8.spe” file for that decoder, which is quite old..

I was looking for a software that orders each event in a row (like in an excel table). I heard something about a software called “WinRec” or something like that.. but it’s hard to find.

Does anyone know where can i find a good ASN decoder (with R9.1 CDR support) or a newer deasn9 software??

Johnson

Hi,Mugna69
    If you can give me some ttfiles(Ericsson MSC R9.1),I will try to help you.

mugna69

OK, give me an email address and i’ll send you a “medium size” CDR file. Thanks!

PS: my email is mugna69@yahoo.com

Johnson

My address:johnsonwang_ls@hotmail.com

mugna69

i sent you an email with two ttfiles..

mugna69

..but your email seems to be full.. can you check your free space on your mailbox?

akg

hello johnson, can you send me a copy of your decoder?

Reno

Hi,How i can get cdrs from APG40 and decode them, because with APG40 i cant use IOFAT.
    anybody have good ideas/experience??

Scot

I want the procedure about How we can take Backup of CP and TTFILE in APG 40 ?

Rgds

Reno

cp backup sybup:file;

csr from APG40 you have use ftp and get ttfile what you like and copyed to your laptop

Johnson

Mugna69 and akg,I am very sorry.I had to past a important examination for me last month,so I haven’t go to here for a month. I will try to back your need.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.